What's new

Which emulator runs OoT the best?

Koop

I was wondering what emulator runs Ocarina of Time the best? I suppose speed isn't an issue as i'm sure it will RUN perfectly on my system, what I mean is, what runs it with the least bugs and problems and that kind of stuff?

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
I think most emu cores can handle OoT correctly, so you wouldn't have a problem picking an emu. 1964, PJ64, Nemu, UltraHLE 2064, an others are good choices (i posted them in no particular order).

I think you'll to take a closer to look plugins, video specially, since the graphical performance/quality would depend on both the plugin and video card you use. Surely some others user will tell you in details what's best for what.

mmking31

plug in help here are my specs

Ok, so I am playing Zelda OOT and running into all sorts of video problems.
Emulator:NEMU 64
Video plug in:Lemmy's NEMU64 Direct 3D 8 Grafics plug in.

I am running windows 2000 on an intel Pentium 1.7 GHZ With 785 Megs of ECC Rambus ram.

Video card: Nvidia Gforce3 Ti 200

and to be hoenst with you I cant remember what kind of motherboard I have on this box, but I think it is an intel.

ok, so what plug ins will help make my problems go away. I wana finish this game.

Also, is there a way to convert seve state files from one emulator to another? where can I find info about this?

Clements

The Jabo's D3D6 1.5.1 and glN64() gfx plugins would be best for Zelda and a GeForce 3 Ti.