What's new

Azimer's Audio v0.55.1?? Source (Jan-12-2004)

amano

This is using the extended zilmar spec. right? so emulators will not benefit from it until they support it, too?

I hope that the 1.0 release of 1964 will support your extension in the exe /and or a (perhaps further developed) azimer audio plugin (the schibo plugin crrently misses too many features).

tnx for your work. azi, you rock (hopefully not rocked). I hope you will help out in the emu scene, even if you don't update your stuff from now on.

Last edited:

oDD

/me odd
Azimer said:
Get it at the apollo page.
Discuss the source here.

Excellent work Azimer, though sorry to see this'll be the last update ever.

Thanks for your hard work and invaluable contribution to the n64 scene, I've enjoyed using your audio plugins over the past few years.
Also thank you for letting us use the source in Surreal 64. :)

Cheers,

oDD

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Yea, I will always swear by your audio plugins. Thanks for all the work youve put into this scene.

Stalkid64

Citizen(sixty)four
Well this certainly seemed like something I could pay respect to and mean it. You've put in a fantastic amount of high quality work over the years on these projects Azimer (including the oft forgotten early audio days with TR64/TRWin - ah, fond memories...) and that, plus releasing this source code, deserves probably more appreciation than it'll ever get. Some of us won't forget it though.
Kudos man.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
Ryono said:

Thats a nice post, nothing, hehe :)

edit: looks like that guys post was deleted, so disregard this, i'm not giving up the value this adds to my post count ;)

Last edited:

ggab

Emutalk Member
i've downloaded Ryono's compiled version...

he says that:
he's fixed the reverse stereo channel bug.... but i dunno....
(i don't have the file right now, it's in another pc...)

PS: Weird :D

newtech

Banned
support your extension

I hope that the 1.0 release of 1964 will support your extension in the exe /and or a (perhaps further developed) azimer audio plugin (the schibo plugin crrently misses too many features. tnx for your work. azi, you rock (hopefully not rocked). I hope you will help out in the emu scene, even if you don't update your stuff from now on.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
I hope that the 1.0 release of 1964 will support your extension in the exe /and or a (perhaps further developed) azimer audio plugin (the schibo plugin crrently misses too many features. tnx for your work. azi, you rock (hopefully not rocked). I hope you will help out in the emu scene, even if you don't update your stuff from now on.
Incredible grave dig. This topic is 4 years old and azimer is already back in business. More or less.
Please next time look at the post date.

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Damn. Missed my chance to have some fun. "Back in business" is very subjective. It does remind me that I should unstick these topics and let this forum go to sleep.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Damn. Missed my chance to have some fun. "Back in business" is very subjective. It does remind me that I should unstick these topics and let this forum go to sleep.
I called it more or less... you know why...
What happened to the Apollo rewrite? I can remeber you told us something like that on IRC!?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Just an FYI Azi, none of the links at Apollo's site work (they update the left frame correctly, but not the main page).

:)

OP
Azimer

Azimer

Emulator Developer
I called it more or less... you know why...
What happened to the Apollo rewrite? I can remeber you told us something like that on IRC!?

It is still being worked on in my spare time. As for the other post, the Apollo site is basically dead :( I have no access to it anymore.