What's new

Dolphin Mario Kart Double Dash intro video!

Martin

Administrator
The Dolphin author sent me a video of the emulator running the intro of Mario Kart Double Dash, and it looks absolutely stunning! :D

Keep in mind, it's a video of the intro of Mario Kart Double Dash, it's not actually in-game. Also, the video has been sped up for viewing pleasure reasons. Nevertheless, it's an extraordinary achievement and only a fool would deny the fact that Dolphin is one of the fastest progressing emulators being developed!

<a href="http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=18066">Feel free to comment</a>, I assure you the author reads your input. :icecream:

<b><a href="http://www.nathell.com/files/mkart_intro.avi">Download Mario Kart Double Dash intro video (1,22 MB)</a></b>

tygra

looks damn good progress!
keep up the good work.
emulation wouldn't be better without you guys.

Chambers

Awesome work Author!! I bought the GameCube for Xmas and it's great to see you are giving this fine piece of architecture the attention that you do. I love seeing a emu grow and seeing these updates puts a smile on my face! Reminds me of how I felt with the DC emu!! Congrats and keep up the great work!!!

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Thats an emulator?! Wow...simply...wow, the video is looking damn near perfect, this is incredible to say the least.

linker

Emutalk Member
"Keep in mind, it's a video of the intro of Mario Kart Double Dash, it's not actually in-game."

JevilKnevil

That is so freakin amazing! Damn this emulator is progressing faster than a ethiopian with a McDonalds voucher!
Chambers said:
I bought the GameCube for Xmas...
Me too, been playing Zelda and Metroid like nuts since Xmas (not to mention Double Dash @ a friend's house!). Defenately a excellent piece of hardware!
Great work, and keep up the speed!!

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
> "Keep in mind, it's a video of the intro of Mario Kart Double Dash, it's not actually in-game."

Ok, but is it realtime generated, or is it a movie ?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Oh yes, this is indeed mario kart double dash! Very much congrats to your effort, DEAR author whoever you may be :p
Amazing progress - keep it up!
As to zelda....EWWWWW! You can't be serious to keep playing that :( so much more better games than that.

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Anyone knows what kind of compression GC uses for FMVs?
Progress is simply amazing, spectacular example of what passion can do.
Evrain

Evrain

The Forbidden One
Thank you very much: I was just wondering about the existance of a proprietary codec (h4m maybe?), thus excluding Bink, DivX, etc. I'm in fact surprised that EtM kept its DivX movies even on GC ver...
Evrain

DesktopMan

Factor 5 develped the DivX port together with the DivX guys. So it's actually less surprising than using DivX on the other platforms :p