What's new

"it's alive... alive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muad

Hi,

First thanks to a all people who support me last months.

nSX2 isn't dead.
I decided to take time until the next realease. I don't know when the next version will come out for many reasons :
- I have less time than before.
- PS2 is a complex system.

The current version has beed fully rewritten from scratch using BCB.
My aim is to boot the Bios.
Current version hasn't the same compatibilty than 0.8.1 , because I didn't use the Sif Plugin. So all demos which use files,pad,etc.. don't run.
The boot process isn't fully working. I need time to find why.

I said many time: I'm not hurry. Coding nSX2 is just a way to spend time.
I want to make clean code and of course I learned a lot of stuff writing this emu.

I received a lot of mails. I'll DO NOT answer. If you want an answer go to nSX2 channel or post a msg. [ I received to much mail about "why I can't play?" , "when next release.. ?" , etc. ] I'll answer only about coding stuff.

muad.

PS: Myth , Great work on the site.

Martin

Administrator
Thanks for letting us know, Muad. :D

I've posted a news post at Emulation64 about it. :)

isten3

hey give any info about your works..... everybody think you are a cheater who is not making an emulator just saying words. :term:

egoneo

Sorry for being rude but when should we expect the next version of nsx2 to be released, it has been quite a while

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
egoneo said:
Sorry for being rude but when should we expect the next version of nsx2 to be released, it has been quite a while

when its ready ;)

i know that sounds a little sarcastic n rude but i highly doubt anybody knows, so itll probably be the most accurate answer you will get

GaryCXJk

I really hope this emulator comes eventually. Though, it doesn't need to hurry, since my PC < PS2. An emulator would surely ease the search for secret beta-areas and would also help in texture dumping.

refraction

PCSX2 Coder
GaryCXJk said:
I really hope this emulator comes eventually. Though, it doesn't need to hurry, since my PC < PS2. An emulator would surely ease the search for secret beta-areas and would also help in texture dumping.

your best option at the moment is to use PCSX2

GaryCXJk

Yeah, but then again I need a good PC to actually run a next-gen emulator.

I'd rather wait until I have a new PC.

(Though I can at least try)

zippydsm

Ok so what are they changeing soem plugins or movieng away from a plugin based setup?
plugins are nice but can be a pain to tweak to get everythign running right.
Mmmm codeing like subing anime its done when its done so keep up the good work !!

honda1se

loving this

i justgot into ps2 emulation and loving it . i always workedwith nes snes 64 and psx but ps2are sweet. Keep making my life wonderful .don't stop . It is easy for anybody to have a opinion but U r the one maikng it happen . :akuma:

Niek

BernalCarlos said:
Sorry, but PCSX2 died. your're the only hope
hahaha, calm down guys, look closely at the image, its a joke! PCSX2 is alive!!!!!! :evil:

splash.jpg

In the bottom right it says "not really, the site is being re-designed" in light grey writting.

http://www.ngemu.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98073

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.