What's new

"it's alive... alive"

Status
Not open for further replies.

honda1se

1st time

i've used other emulators but i think this one is worth the trouble . i like the make up and setup keep itup :bouncy:

THE_UNDERTAKER

muad... my nsx2 runing but ist not playing

:plain: i want to play but the game not play... why??
in the nsx2 only the picture hide...why
Please help me
i want to play

silenus

Poet from Hyperion
The emulator is not complete.

Try pcsx2 but is not complete also
so buy a ps2 or wait a few years until they're finished.

trunks85

hi guys please dont get annoyed at me if i do something wrong because i just became a member. im looking for a ps2 emulator that plays ps2 real discs.( eg.bought ones from a store.) if someone can help me iy would be greatly appreciated thanku for acknowledging my post.

zaba_3

trunks85 said:
hi guys please dont get annoyed at me if i do something wrong because i just became a member. im looking for a ps2 emulator that plays ps2 real discs.( eg.bought ones from a store.) if someone can help me iy would be greatly appreciated thanku for acknowledging my post.
try one called pcsx2
www.pcsx2.net

trunks85

thanx alot man but 1 problem, it says Unable to load bios: 'Bios\', PCSX2 cant run without that. wat should i do now ??????:(

scottlc

PCSX2 requires an image of the console's BIOS.

Don't hijack another thread with an unrelated question. If you actually want it answered, hiding it in another thread is not the best option. Also, try using the search function; this question has been answered many a time.

hitman-nat

What settings shall i use...

Ive tried sevral combinations of settings with my PCSX2 emu and none of them seem to load my game, i tried running GT4 then GT3-a spec :(

here are my details:
Equium L20-197 with Intel® Celeron® M Processor 360 (1.4GHz, 400MHz FSB, 1MB Cache)/ XP HE/ 256MB/ 40GB/ 15TFT/ DVD-SuperMultiDL/ WiFi :w00t:

plz guys help me start playing?!
cheers.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
That PC will seriously struggle emulating a PS2. Even if you did get it working, the games will only run at about 1-10fps on your PC.

The emulator is still slow on most pc's.

By the way you need a PS2 bios to use the emulator. Dont ask were to get it though. The only legal way to have the ps2 bios on your pc, is to own a ps2 and rip the bios from it yourself.

Danny

Programmer | Moderator
You should be able to run N64, Snes, Nes, Gameboy advance, Gameboy/color, Genesis, Master system...........etc. :bouncy:

vlado

Sexy's back!
Hello , i just bought a new computer a 3.06 P4 Proc , with 512 mb ram , 256 video card , 200 gb hard , can someone please help me get bleach erabaeshi tamashi working ?
Is the ps2 emu workiing on comps or not?
Sorry for making this post sound rude , but i really em curious if it works.

Status
Not open for further replies.