What's new

Zelda OOT Subscreen Fix

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
there has been a slight over sight it seems as this option was supposed to be an internal fix, and the reason why they are not included in the file.

These are the Following Regions Codes included in this file that you can Download to use with Rices, Jabos, GLN64 video plugins etc.

Zelda no Densetsu - Toki no Ocarina (J) [!]
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.0)
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.0) [!]
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time Master Quest

I don't need to remind you that Versions of Roms are not supported in the 1964.cht file.

Many thanks to Nighty0 for bringing this to my Attention.

Last edited:

skull1

im9i7
Gent said:
there has been a slight over sight it seems as this option was supposed to be an internal fix, and the reason why they are not included in the file.

These are the Following Regions Codes included in this file that you can Download to use with Rices, Jabos, GLN64 video plugins etc.

Zelda no Densetsu - Toki no Ocarina (J) [!]
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.0)
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (E) (V1.0) [!]
Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time Master Quest

I don't need to remind you that Versions of Roms are not supported in the 1964.cht file.

Many thanks to Nighty0 for bringing this to my Attention.

It wasn't an oversight. Rice decided that using cheats to fix it is the best way to do it.

OP
Gent

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
skull1 said:
It wasn't an oversight. Rice decided that using cheats to fix it is the best way to do it.

well the oversight was it being decided without informing, IE ended up not being in the File :p

But no matter its there now.

ilex

hyperkinetic rabbity thing
So after a bit of fooling around I found out that the cheats do not work for zelda oot v1.2 (u).

Anyone out there got the subscreen fix for v1.2 (U)? I'm dying here ;)

edit:

aah, nevermind, just saw the "similar threads" below and found it there ^_^

Last edited: