What's new

Wow

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
UltraHLE Alpha died when ShadowPrince left. There was some chaos with the broken 1.1.7 release, Scyther going a bit crazy and withholding the 1.1.6 source code. It was officially discontinued over five months ago, but it's been as good as dead for over a year now.

TubaNerd

Band Nerd Extraordinare
Lillymon said:
UltraHLE Alpha died when ShadowPrince left. There was some chaos with the broken 1.1.7 release, Scyther going a bit crazy and withholding the 1.1.6 source code. It was officially discontinued over five months ago, but it's been as good as dead for over a year now.

It's been dead for a year?
no wonder it's so dead in here...

Knuckles

Lillymon said:
Scyther going a bit crazy and withholding the 1.1.6 source code.

hey, I didn't went crazy Lillymon, I only needed some sleep :p, and btw, Shad didn't really quitted... he can stil work on it. who knows?

but still, ok , emu is stopped for a while, forums too (since there is no updates, nothing) but maybe one day, a new version will come out?

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Not to bring up this old topic, but I want to throw in my word, commentary and opinion on this emulator project.

ShadowPrince decided to work on his own port shortly after the UltraHLE source code was discovered in the #emulation64 chat room on a GeoCities website.

The first releases of UltraHLEAlpha... I have to say were impressive but buggy. For example, adding zilmar spec to the original code was impressive. Now lets get one thing straight, I don't repect ShadowPrince what so ever, I don't like the guy. But I give credit where it is due and took it upon himself to work and spend time on this emulator. *tips his hat if he can find it... Gent stole it.*

Knukles (Or should I say "Scyther"), I have to say the way you acted back when ShadowPrince left UltraHLEAlpha was the stupidest thing I have ever seen (In my opinion of course). The way things went with the leaving of ShadowPrince already doomed the project all together. Even when you went on public record and attempted to find someone with knowledge to continue this emu just wouldn't cut it.

All I have to say that UltraHLEAlpha was good, it had it's moments. Now let it rest, it's gone.

Last edited: