What's new

Kick Ups

sammyboy

Certified SuperHero
Cor blimey that is a high score the highest I have eva got on that game (or summink similar) is 25 and I thought that was good but jeez!

th3l3fty

It's obvious you manipulated that one; it's the same picture- the high score on the bottom says 215.

smcd

th3l3fty said:
Ummm... is it a bad thing to post in an old topic?
Yes, it's highly annoying... considering that around 10 (guessing) of your currently 14 posts are from threads well over a year old and some into the nearly 3 year old range. :yucky:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
th3l3fty said:
Ummm... is it a bad thing to post in an old topic?
No. As a matter of fact, keep doing it. Mods love it a lot! keep doing it and you will get a big surprise that will do us all a favor... :getlost:

th3l3fty

sethmcdoogle said:
Yes, it's highly annoying... considering that around 10 (guessing) of your currently 14 posts are from threads well over a year old and some into the nearly 3 year old range. :yucky:

Oh... I didn't realize... sorry.

Talas

Son of the Sky
I actually never really understood why it is a bad thing to post in old threads. I mean, look at this one, it jumped to activeness again. Is that a bad thing?

Talas said:
I actually never really understood why it is a bad thing to post in old threads. I mean, look at this one, it jumped to activeness again. Is that a bad thing?
it is rare that there are a lot of peopoles post a lot in flash games
sorry for my bad english