What's new

COME ON!!!!!!!!! We need to sort this Clan out ASAP

Trotterwatch

I am sick to death of playing with and against complete and utter n00bie f*ckwits. We are talking about badly injured teamates running away from you when you are a medic, people complaining if you kill revive them (in just cases, ie they have no health, you have no med packs, but you do have a green syringe). People complaining when they walk into your landmines... basically people complaining and being completely and utterly useless. Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, I wanna kick em all in the nuts.

My favourite earlier was a medic trying to inject me with a syringe to heal me when I wasn't dead, just really badly injured... had to type for him to use med packs in the end! Which he did, then forgot how to soon after......../me bangs head against desk many many many times

Ok.. back on topic. We getting this Clan started or not? I'll play Medic mainly, but I can play pretty much all the classes pretty well.

Martin

Administrator
w00t, those 9 exclamation marks surely got my attention. ;)

Hmm...now that I have broadband I could join I guess.

OP
T

Trotterwatch

Glad they worked :) lol

Just been playing on the biggest team of n00bies ever vs a whole Clan [GIB].. I was regularly taking on 5-6 of them and killing them all. Unfortunately my team was rubbish, so we lost miserably.

I made sure to tell that Clan after the game though that I had owned them all :) lol

Martin

Administrator
For those who are interested in joining the new found ET ET clan (I like saying that :p), please visit #Emutalk on EFNet and talk to me, Dude, Falcon4ever, Trotterwatch, or Vampireuk.

Our website is under construction, basically just an index page is up for now: http://et.emulation64.com

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Martin said:
For those who are interested in joining the new found ET ET clan (I like saying that :p), please visit #Emutalk on EFNet and talk to me, Dude, Falcon4ever, Trotterwatch, or Vampireuk.

Our website is under construction, basically just an index page is up for now: http://et.emulation64.com

I reckons we should move this out and have it as a main forum instead of a sub forum, then more will see it ¬.¬

I can play as all classes apart from field op, I just don't enjoy calling airstrikes to be honest :D

Also someone needs to join me on a empty server to help with the mortar at some point:D

aprentice

vampireuk said:
I reckons we should move this out and have it as a main forum instead of a sub forum, then more will see it ¬.¬

I can play as all classes apart from field op, I just don't enjoy calling airstrikes to be honest :D

Also someone needs to loan me on a empty condom to help with the mortition at some point:D

You'll be bored with the game soon, dont waste martins time :p

Mikami

I wanna join! :bounce: I've been looking to join a clan for ages, i'm pretty confident in my skills too! :gunman:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
The clan is kind of dead before it even took off ;)

Hell me Trotter and Dude could have done it on our own i guess :D

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
vleespet said:
Dude, the guy who came up with the idea has already been banned :p
It wasn't really mightyrocket's idea to begin with, me, vampireuk and Trottewatch have been discussing the idea of a clan for quite a while. Unfortunately the idea never really took off.

OP
T

Trotterwatch

I'm in for the Clan still. Heck it doesn't even have to be a really proffessionally run one, when it gets too serious it sucks the fun out of the thing for me.

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
I'm up for a game over the weekend (a Jewish weekend, thus no Sunday for me ;) ). I'll whoop y'all asses kthx ;)