What's new

Converting Nemu Saved Games to Project64

Boss-Hog

Hello,

I started playing Zelda: OOT using the latest Nemu emulator but I got to a point where the camera refuses to move with me and Link's movement on the screen can't be tracked (even though it doesn't do this in the actual N64 game). Anyway, I decided to try Project64, as that seems to be a better emulator. I would like to use my save game file from Nemu (titled Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2) [!].nss and Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2) [!].v64.sra) and I read on this board that you can simply rename that file with a .pj extension and use it in Project64. That did not work, however - I attempted to load the file but nothing happens. I also tried renaming my saved game with an extension of .eeg or something similar (whatever the old format for Project64 saves was) but that didn't work, either. My game loads fine in Nemu - how can I get it working in Project64? Thanks a lot.

Boss

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You should take a "native save," ie you save the normal way in the game. Then take that file and load in pj...
So...it should be an .eep file or something in like the save-directory of nemu. Take that into your save-directory of pj (or roms folder if you don't have one), and rename it to the exact name of the rom (but .zip should be .eep :p) and load up the game and load your save in the game...
it should work.