What's new

another zelda mmask problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

mizu

hi, im a big fan of the zelda series and ive had this problem occur before in ocarina of time, and now its happened again in majoras mask and i cant seem to find a solution.

ive just learned the sonata of wakening and im about to enter woodfall temple and im on the little platform thing outside and i play it but nothing happens. the game reacts as though i havnt learned thes song at all; the cutseen wont start. ive learned the song of healing and the song of the wind but those two songs will not play either. the only song that does work infact is the song of time. ive had this problem in ocarina of time where after i learned the song of time the game wouldnt recognize it when i played it but it was resolved after i restarted the game, but now in majoras mask this doesnt seem to be the case. ive looked at the FAQs on the game and i havnt found anything on this topic. can someone help me out?

Steveman610

Are you sure you are playing the right song?
Write it down to make sure. Plus, dont move the analog stick while playing the song. I hope that fixes the problem.

OP
M

mizu

yeah im playing the right song. the analong stick is untouched and i even tried writing them down on paper. just doesnt seem to work. ive tried v1.4 and 1.5 and they seem to be the same. this is really pissing me off. any suggestions? does anyone else use the (E) version of majoras mask and have similar problems?

revl8er

That Damn Good
Check the rom with Goodn64 to make sure it's a good rom. If it's not then you need to download another rom.

Lizard Blade

Also, if you use savestates, don't. That sounds like the sort of thing a savestate would break. Lastly, a bug I seemed to notice in the real N64 version, sometimes the first note you play in a song isn't recognized, so hit the first button twice or try playing the song multiple times without closing the ocarina menu.

nintendo64ro

Just do it!
Yes I Use it

mizu said:
yeah im playing the right song. the analong stick is untouched and i even tried writing them down on paper. just doesnt seem to work. ive tried v1.4 and 1.5 and they seem to be the same. this is really pissing me off. any suggestions? does anyone else use the (E) version of majoras mask and have similar problems?

Hi. Idon't have this problem. I Use Jabo's Direct 7 1.40 . Zelda 2 (e) [!]
but i have another problem. When i take a Cheat on and change to the last mask, i can't stop him, his just goes forwad..

Dill

Pickle
yegosimo said:
majora´s mask sucks
Not as much as a post that contributes nothing to the topic of the thread.

I have a term for the quick, "that sucks" comments. I called them "drive-by postings". Some people refer to it affectionately as SPAM.

Status
Not open for further replies.