What's new

All members report in

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Can we have all members of the clan post here please so we know who is definatly in. Also if anybody else wishes to join please post and we will arrange a time to see you in action :cool:

Trotterwatch

Sadly I do not think I will be of much use in the Clan for the next month. I am going back to England on Tuesday for just over 3 weeks, whilst I am there I am stuck on crappy dialup. Still I may attempt to play should my ping be any good.

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Hopefully by the time you return we will have a full team ready to go, of course your medic spot is safe :D

L

Lachp30

Ill join; just got on holidays. Just make a time to 'see me in action' if thats what you need me to do. BTW, check my cool logo for the clan in the suggestions thread;)

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Well remember most of us guys are in europe or that general area so the time differences don't make much difference. :cool: Plus yes we need to see the new folks in action to see how good they are :D

L

Lachp30

Vamp, whats a good time for u to see me in action bearing in mind im from Australia and your from dfk*cough*?....

Martin

Administrator
I've never played it, but I'll probably be in since I'm moving this week and should have broadband by next week. :)

OP
vampireuk

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Welcome martin :D

I could set up a server for us all to meet on and have a little practice. Also for the newer people to the game to get use to it without having people screaming at them for making mistakes :)

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
What do you mean, "without people screaming at the for making mistakes"? noob3h s r t3h s00ks!!1 :D

scotty

The Great One
I would join this can, unfortunately I am usually busy except some weekends, so i doubt Id be any use to this clan.
I have university stuff to do, especially now that its busy month.