What's new

Jaboooooooo

Jimmz

Im just wanna ask you if you maby can post a message once a week or so on the status of Jnes project, maby like a diary ;)

"this week i did nothing whit Jnes"

"wie, good news, this week, i actually played som games with Jnes, maby ill do somthing soon"

etc, etc.... :naughty:

i should really think that would be nice so i know how iyhe dev of jnes is going or something like that.... Or maby latest realese was the latest?

Plz keep up the good work with the emu.

Jabo

Emulator Developer
Ok fair enough.

Other than the normal B.S. that I wish I could spend more time on things and life being busy (I haven't been on my computer at home in about 8 days..) things are going rather well!

The only thing holding up 0.5.2 so to speak is the fact that kaillera doesn't support XP themes at all, which is something the new jnes supports... there isnt a whole lot of stuff that is new.. wish i had the list handy but that is one of them

so i'm waiting to see what happens, as they say however, no news is good news sometimes

OP
J

Jimmz

Thank You

Nice, thanx, now me and alot of other NES & Jnes addicts know how it is ;)

Just one thing, Next Jnes is not gonna be realesed until kaillera supports XP styles, right ?

Jabo

Emulator Developer
as of right now ya... and its not looking good, so maybe i'll have to remove XP themes which sucks, they look really nice

removing kaillera isnt as easy ...