What's new

1964 Beta 0.99 screenshots thread

OP
T

Trotterwatch

A slight shadow problem (I think?) but the game works nice and fast without any noticable stuttering from what I played at least.

OP
T

Trotterwatch

pandamoan said:
what, no south park rally screenshot? LOL

jamie

I'll post some later, have a few issues with it I want to sort out first...

In the meantime here is some from a racing game called Automobile Lamborghini

Fire

Oh my God, amazing screenshots.
I can't wait 'till the release of the new 1964 Version.

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Looks good... and looks like most everything is syncing at 60 vi/sec, too.

Why do you have the title bar blacked out/cut off in most of your shots. Trotterwatch?

Last edited:

scotty

The Great One
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!

I know Im exaggerating the oh baby, but this is f*ckin' awesome.

All these games that have good screenshots, now I wish I could download some more games (no Im not asking for any).

Raede

M00pen sistay foor!
That looks very good trotter, but I am wondering. What OS's will it work with? Please let there be a linux version. :)

Remote

I would love to see some screenshots of Command & Conquer, Excitebike 64, Shadow Man, Twisted Edge and V-Rally '99. :D

this makes me want to kill me for taking a "small vacation."
But anyways, Glide64 0.5 should be a nice birthday present ( I've lied all over the internet - my real birthday is tomorrow :D )

OP
T

Trotterwatch

Trotterwatch said:
For Remote: Vrally99 - this game looks excellent in motion, still screenshots do not do it justice.

The above shot I didn't do correctly, but I will leave it up to show that even some apparent graphics errors are not caused by the graphics plugin, but by the testers (choosing wrong options in graphics plugin etc).

OP
T

Trotterwatch

The best I could get this game running for now, I'll try more later. It runs pretty good, with no major graphics errors (and it's smooth).

XxCrashxX

ummm just a little question
did they finaly fix the minor glitches in ssb

ie the bomb thing , and the box around the player as you fall off the screen