What's new

Rice Daedalus 5.1 settings for Zelda oot?

ZealotTC

Hi there's so many settings to confuse a n00b like me in Rice Daedalus 5.1.0d :(

I wish to know what's the best settings to make the game playable?

My system is Athlonxp 2200, Geforce 4 all my software and drivers are up to date.

Please someone post an in debt guide of how each setting in Rice Daedalus 5.1.0d should be for Zelda oot :)

karth95

Lord of the Cats
This is kind of a double post for you, but basically, after you do what I said in your other thread, the game should work for you. Let me know (in that thread) if it doesn't.

Hyper19s

Banned
ZealotTC said:
Hi there's so many settings to confuse a n00b like me in Rice Daedalus 5.1.0d :(

I wish to know what's the best settings to make the game playable?

My system is Athlonxp 2200, Geforce 4 all my software and drivers are up to date.
:)

just check high end video card it should work
it did for me

and have the rsp dll

Hyper19s

Banned
karth95 said:
This is kind of a double post for you, but basically, after you do what I said in your other thread, the game should work for you. Let me know (in that thread) if it doesn't.
he's a new guy so back up off him please

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Hyper, he posted twice on the same game within 5 minutes, cut me some slack. If he's having different issues, I'd like to know what they are so I call tell him what to change to fix it.

Trotterwatch

hypershadow1 said:
he's a new guy so back up off him please
Hypershadow, you are beginning to piss me off with your constant double posting. Less of it please....

Remember the edit button is your friend.

Hyper19s

Banned
Trotterwatch said:
Hypershadow, you are beginning to piss me off with your constant double posting. Less of it please....

Remember the edit button is your friend.

hmm yeah i geuse your right but i cant even remember
the last time i double posted :ermm:

Hyper19s

Banned
Trotterwatch said:
Try in the Emutalk Clan thread the post before these 2 :)

*Hypershadow1 thinks to himself and says
Dammit, trotterwatch is wright again.This mod is really tough!!*