What's new

Dolphin runs Zelda WW!

katon

What's the deal with cornnuts?
mainframe19 said:
than why is people giveing out this file

The.Legend.of.Zelda.The.Wind.Waker.USA.NGC-Starcube [GameCube] ISO.iso <--the file is 1.35gb

i am not tellling where i got it.and it is not alink!
and i own the ngc game dvd.

signature:
just hanging out on kazaa and shareaza!

i wonder where u got the file

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
mainframe19 said:
shots?? just wondering.cause if it's faster than a 2.3ghz than we will be waiting a long time for any real in any ngc game to be realy playable!!
So what? Are you waiting to download the game & play it on the emulator?

M

mainframe19

no, i was hopeing to be a beta tester! for the dolphin team.

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
The_Legend_Of_Zelda_The_Wind_Waker_USA_NGC-[STARCUBE].tar, It's about 1.4gb unpacked. But if you use the Gamecube ISO tool thingy, you can get rid of the crap Nintendo put in it (didn't do it in case it'll mess up the emulation). Don't ask where I got it. I just want to say that it's HUGe, so don't look for it until the Emulator comes out.

Xade

Irrelevant Insight
Could be waiting a fair old while, though. Also, the sort of power needed to run any initial incarnation of a GameCube emulator, with a commercial game, is going to be immense.

M

mainframe19

so it was the same way when ultrahle came out!
every one went rom cazy!searching and downloading roms like mad.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Nice. Just make sure you buy the real thing before trying to get the rom and playing it on emulator.

M

mainframe19

so far no real news about the emu any more!kinda reminds me of ultrahle only had one ver of the emu out.

decription

Mainframe WTF are you talking about. It is by a credible author. Just because it takes time and s/he/they can't post shots every day doesn't mean its fake or will be stillborn. Seriously until you know what your talking about don't post lightknight or i mean mainframe

M

mainframe19

i still think this emu will be like ultrahle, just have run afew games like mario and zelda, than starfox adventures.but if if it will be like ultrahle it will run fast on a1.1ghz pc! i heard that he's playing with the dolwin source code, trying to make advd plugin
to read game cube dvds!

SculleatR

Ninphin Author
This is NOT UltraHLE, UltraHLE was stopped because Epsilon left
it and RealityMan had no clue to go on it etc. But Dolphin is being developed by more than one person, which are very talented and in the emulation scene for some time. Also, they aren't "playing" with Dolwin's DVD code because they already have their own. And Again, IT WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO RUN GC DVD's ON YOUR PC! Surly not on 1.1 GHz roflmfao. The DVD code is for the ISO images, and not to run GC
DVD's on your PC (which is impossible).

Last edited: