What's new

Problems running a game with DreamEmu

Xerxis

Hi there,
I'm having trouble starting a game with DreamEmu v. 003.
The game was a Nero-Image-File, so I burned it to CD and now I don't know how to go on. I started DreamEmu, selected "Load IP.Bin" but there was no IP.BIN on the CD. I select "Load Bootfile" but I didn't really know, which file it was (I opened the"1st_boot"-file on the CD but DreamEmu kept saying "loaded" and when I clicked on emulating, nothing happend).

Please help me ,

Thx

2fast4u

what he said .. it doesnt run commercial games (e.g. the stuff you usually use your dc for) yet. only demos. need to draw a picture of that?

SculleatR

Ninphin Author
Xerxis said:
Achso...das ist aber nicht so dolle. Naja, trotzdem danke. :(

Translation: Ah...thats not very nice. Thanks anywayz.

The Rules say to write in english so please do that. :)

RIVAL FORCE

its good to know that this emu is not dead i thought it was becouse at the icarus site even the administrators are saying its dead :unsure:

death rin VR

Xerxis said:
Achso...das ist aber nicht so dolle. Naja, trotzdem danke. :(

Macht nix, das wird schon noch. Irgendwann laufen alle Games, also lösch die Iso nicht, du brauchst sie irgendwann noch ;-).

wankers

Banned
What Everyone Thinks Of This Site

2fast4u said:
what he said .. it doesnt run commercial games (e.g. the stuff you usually use your dc for) yet. only demos. need to draw a picture of that?
WHAT A SET OF IMATURE SAD TWATS YOU LOT ARE WHO RUN THIS SHIT ,THEY GUY ASKED QUSTION WHICH PROBALY EVERYONE NEW TO THIS WONDERS ARE YOU WERE FUCKING CUNTS ,WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LOL ,YOUR JUST SPOTTY LITTLE GEEKS WITH NO LIFE OR WOMEN WANKING OVER YOUR COPYS OF JUST 17 THINKING HOW BIG AND MASTER FULL YOU ARE HAVING A WEB SITE ,(WHICH IS A LOAD OF TOSS) SO NEXT TIME SOMEONE ASKS A OBVIOUS QUESTION AS TO WHY YOUR SITE IS SO POINTLESS NICELY EXPLAIN YOU JUST A BRAINDEAD BUNCH OF BUTTFUCKING
NO LIFES WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO.
P.S THE SHIT OUT OF MY ASS HAS MORE INTELLIGENCE THAN YOU TWATS LOL NOW PISS OFF AND ACT HARD SOME MORE LITTLE BOYS LOL

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
If that's how english is meant to be spoken, then someone shot me in the head please:p

I assume he is trying to insult someone lol, or I'm mistaken?

Slougi

wankers said:
WHAT A SET OF IMATURE SAD TWATS YOU LOT ARE WHO RUN THIS SHIT ,THEY GUY ASKED QUSTION WHICH PROBALY EVERYONE NEW TO THIS WONDERS ARE YOU WERE FUCKING CUNTS ,WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE LOL ,YOUR JUST SPOTTY LITTLE GEEKS WITH NO LIFE OR WOMEN WANKING OVER YOUR COPYS OF JUST 17 THINKING HOW BIG AND MASTER FULL YOU ARE HAVING A WEB SITE ,(WHICH IS A LOAD OF TOSS) SO NEXT TIME SOMEONE ASKS A OBVIOUS QUESTION AS TO WHY YOUR SITE IS SO POINTLESS NICELY EXPLAIN YOU JUST A BRAINDEAD BUNCH OF BUTTFUCKING
NO LIFES WITH NOTHING BETTER TO DO.
P.S THE SHIT OUT OF MY ASS HAS MORE INTELLIGENCE THAN YOU TWATS LOL NOW PISS OFF AND ACT HARD SOME MORE LITTLE BOYS LOL

Wow so friendly :) Hope you get laid at some point.

Allnatural

wankers is awsome, I want to be his friend

Just curious, was he banned under another nick recently? I can't believe he went to all this trouble out of the blue...

It was a good read though. :)