What's new

A Quick Cheat Fix To Zelda OOT

OP
Gent

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
mschaeffer99 said:
For project64 V1.4 how do I reconfigure a cheat code in case I made a mistake by putting the wrong letter or number in? Or can I delete one cheat at a time?

Sorry mschaeffer99 :hrm:

You mean once you have added it through the GUI (Add New) Right ?
How do you then Edit that code, Or remove it. ?

If that is what you mean.
Then the only way to do that once you have added the Cheat to the data base, will be to open the Project64.cht File in your Pj64 Folder & to do so with a Text Editor like Wordpad.

Then you can Change the wording of the Cheat, or remove it if need be.

Just remember though, to make sure all the numbers follow eachother.

Cheat31="
Cheat32="

& so on, Ok.

I Hope that Answers your Question :)

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Cheats don't work

The use the C-buttons anywhere-cheat in zelda majora's mask doesn't work. Neither does the use any item in any house in zelda64 work. I'd like some cheats really *DO* work.

BTW, I have created some own cheats by my own, if u're instrested. It's for Paper Mario.

Pixi

Doomulation said:

But not for me.
Perhaps we have diffrent versions?

Majora's Mask (U) [!]: CRC: 5354631C 03A2DEF0
the (u) [!] works fine for me :)
you must be doing something wrong ?
have you tried un-checking the box and then re-checking it ?
and also remember to put all haves, and infinites on.
you must have something to begin with, to use them anywhere

Slougi

Doomulation said:

But not for me.
Perhaps we have diffrent versions?

Majora's Mask (U) [!]: CRC: 5354631C 03A2DEF0
Well I can personally assure you that they work. I had a loooooooooong testing session with gent on all Zelda cheats ( we are talking of around 8 hours here) and they all completely worked in the end.

Gideon007

about the L-cheat in Zelda: there is a little workaround for going straight up:
first set PJ64 to pause when not in focus. open the cheat gui - don't do anything with it but don't close it switch back to the game.
then walk/run into the direction you want to fly. then quickly switch to the cheat gui. select the L-cheat.
switch back to Pj64 and you will levitate into that direction...

Doomulation

Pixilink said:

the (u) [!] works fine for me :)
you must be doing something wrong ?
have you tried un-checking the box and then re-checking it ?
and also remember to put all haves, and infinites on.
you must have something to begin with, to use them anywhere

I tried setting all infinite and have cheats. To get all the stuff. I tried to re-enable it too, I think. Still no work.

Doesn't work in Zelda OoT either. I just put on the cheats to get all stuff and put on the use any item in any house cheat. Then I went to Mido's house (I think it was that), and saw that I couldn't use the boomerang. Even if I tried to press that C-button.

???

Pixi

it sounds to me like you need to go to #pj64cheats
you said that you made some codes, you might of messed up the cheat file when you saved it.

Doomulation

Pixilink said:
it sounds to me like you need to go to #pj64cheats
you said that you made some codes, you might of messed up the cheat file when you saved it.
That's where I've been first :)
Nobody had been there or I've been unable to get there :(
And for what I know, there shouldn't be any problems with the cheat file? I edited it manually, since the add-feature in the GUI is not very good.

But anyway, thx for info, I'll try to re-download a cheat-file see if it works.

OP
Gent

Gent

Administrator
OK, FIXED

Doomulation Found His Way to us, & we went over the codes to find them all working except the
(Use Any Item In Any House) Codes.

So It Has Been Fixed this :)

Again, this is just a Quick Fix until we can put out a Update File.

For Zelda (U) OOT V1.0

Cheat2="Use Any Item In Any House",8111B7F2 0000,8111B7F4 0000
Cheat2_N=do not use under or in water

Last edited:
OP
Gent

Gent

Administrator
Smiff said:
Hi Gent, don't release anything OK we'll do a proper pack
Ok, & Welcome Back :)
BTW: Could you pop into the Channel at Some point,
i need to fill you in on a few dramas on the update side of things.

Pzycho

?

In PJ64 there are this gameshark cheat 'thing' but can't you use your own gameshark code instead of those who're there instead!!
I would really like to know how cause when I go to the gameshark cheat this cheat menu will come up, and there's different cheats for every game, and then there's a menu to plugin a new code but how do you get them to work, because when I enter a code and it doesent't work, then I try to click the button add to DB or whatever it is named and then PJ64 is going down, what am I doing wrong ?? please Thx.....

Doomulation

Re: ?

Pzycho said:
In PJ64 there are this gameshark cheat 'thing' but can't you use your own gameshark code instead of those who're there instead!!
I would really like to know how cause when I go to the gameshark cheat this cheat menu will come up, and there's different cheats for every game, and then there's a menu to plugin a new code but how do you get them to work, because when I enter a code and it doesent't work, then I try to click the button add to DB or whatever it is named and then PJ64 is going down, what am I doing wrong ?? please Thx.....
In the textbox at top, enter the title of your cheat.
Then, in the textbox below, enter the adress of the cheat and its value. Then click add. When having added all cheats, click add to rgb button.

This is pretty hard with gameshark-codes, since I don't know how to seperate the actual adress from the value. But with action pro replay codes, it's easy. The first 8 digits are the adress, the rest is the value I think. Maybe Gent can tell you more how to seperate the adress and value.

OP
Gent

Gent

Administrator
Re: ?

Pzycho said:
Hi Pzycho, Is that Game Golden Eye by any chance ?

Because this has already been explained Here

If not, could you tell me what game it is please.
Thank you :)

Also, to find out more about pj64 cheats, click the link below.

Last edited:

Pzycho

Well if that's the problem I would thank you many times, and it was Goldeneye at a the time, but iI haven´t really tried to gameshark other games yet. I haven´t had the nintendo 64 emulators for very long, I´m a n00b :)

Well thanks again, and I´ll be back :cool:

Tha_Pzycho