What's new

Emutalk Clan

Trotterwatch

And you can vouch for my general all round brilliance, hehe I wish.

At one point when I shot you with the pistol, I actually took my knife out and tried to get you with that. Due to the way you were lying though I couldn't get you properly, so I just had to settle for shooting you in the head, lol

A great game though (a shame I had to go) :(

OP
mightyrocket

mightyrocket

Banned
(a shame I had to go) :(
And, Trotterwatch you are not the only one :(

By the way, next time I'm sure I'll be a medic, because I tested my soldier skills again, and I bet my little sister could act better :p

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Just imagine the carnage if we were on the same team :D

Trotter, I heard a knife behind me but by then it was obviously too late to do anything :D

And you can vouch for my Grenade Launcher skills

Damn those nades of yours! :p :D

Last edited:

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
On the next games, we should really try and play on the same team... After all, a clan without real teamwork is not a clan.

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Yeah next time I'll make sure I end up on the same team, just be sure to watch my ass when I'm getting set up :p :D

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Enemy Territory, go to www.bygames.com click downloads and download the game. It's completly free, join some games and play your ass off until you are use to the game and get pretty good at it.

Then join the #emutalk channel on efnet and msg one of us so we can see you in action:)

Raede

M00pen sistay foor!
Harhar, a emutalk clan? Awesome. I have been playing ET since it came out, so I have some mad skillz. I would like to join. ;)

Err. and if you guys would like to know.

I bet I can pwn vampire's ass with MY MG skillz. :p
I am good at being a medic/soldier/engineer

Last edited:

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
Right so far we have

Vampireuk: Soldier
DuDe: Engineer
Trotterwatch: Medic
MightyRocket: Medic
Raede: Engineer

I think we should promote this a little bit more than we are doing too :D

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
We definitely need a decent Field Op, especially since medics start with only one ammo pack.

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
ET is really cool, i could help i think :p

I prefer Covert Ops (cuz of sniper)
and maybe soldier or fieldop cuz of smg

vampireuk

Mr. Super Clever
I'll need a field op to constantly feed me too if we end up on the defending team. I'll keep those choke points clogged with corpses :D

Or if we don't need a soldier that round I can always swap over to a more suitable role :)

Raede

M00pen sistay foor!
Hehe, can't wait to start playing with you guys. :)

And vamp, be a hooker. We need more of them in our clan!

L

Lachp30

Luckley we have SOMEONE on the team who can make a decent logo for the clan.