What's new

Help entering wwf no mercy gameshark codes

cheatmaster300

Help entering wwf no mercy gameshark codes. I have looked around read up on cheating but I can't get them to work. I enter the gameshark codes in the cheating section under new them I click Add to DB a new window pops up at the top it says error under that is says code added. What am I doing that is does not work.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Hi cheatmaster300:

Did you do them like THIS ??

I should also Add if you are adding more then One code to a Cheat.

Then there is a limit of about 25 to each line (Give or Take)

So to be safe, if there is more then 25, you should split them into Part 1, Part 2, ect.

Last edited:
OP
C

cheatmaster300

Thank you for replying but I still can't get the codes to work here's one of many codes I tried.

Hardy Shirt r/ Too Cool (no sleeves)

8104E2BC 2175
8104E2BE 2173
8104E2C2 2173
8104E2CE 0014

Do I need a enableing code or something in order for the codes to work. Thanks

Gent

Administrator
Right, 1st of all.

You are using these on a (U) Game or a (E) Game ?

2nd: PJ64 does not need any External (M) Codes.

3rd: Are they showing up in the Menu at all, Once you have added them into the Data Base.

If they are, Then the Codes do not work to begin with.

Glurak

cheatmaster300 said:
I am using them on a E game and yes they do show up in the menu

You can't use gameshark codes with E games I forgot why... it's somewhere on Genlemen's site if u wanna look it up ;)

Gent

Administrator
Glurak said:

You can't use gameshark codes with E games I forgot why... it's somewhere on Genlemen's site if u wanna look it up ;)

Thank you Glurak, You are Absolutely Correct.

cheatmaster300 said:

I am using them on a E game and yes they do show up in the menu

This is exactley what i thought you were doing.

This is taken from the Project 64\1.4\Docs\Cheat Codes\Notes from The Gentleman

// PJ64 Official Cheats Database (Project64.cht)
// PAL Cheats by The Gentleman

A Question of Region:

Firstly i would like to make sure that all users of both (U) & (E) Cheat Codes understand one thing perfectly clear.
I have had quite a few e-mails regarding a (E) Region Game Crashing when adding codes from a "Game Shark" Site.
This should never be done, it will cause the game & PJ64 to freeze or Crash,
because (E) Region Games do not use the same Code Format As (U) Games do.
I only say this, so if anyone is trying to add codes through the GUI to understand that,
(U) = "Game Shark" & (E) = "Pro/Action Replay" Cheat Codes.
I haven't had much time to catch up to the support you have had for the (U) Region,
i am trying my up most to accommodate you with as many Converted NTSC Codes - Pal as i can,
the likes of what you have been used to thanks to the Fantastic work from Eagle.
I hope you enjoy using both the (U) & (E) Region Codes & have an even better time, playing your games on PJ64.

I haven't Put this on the Adding Cheats Page as i assumed The above would have been read, But i will add it Now.

Last edited: