What's new

I can't get any game to work with Rice's Daedalus plugin 5.1.0d PLEASE HELP!!!

Outside_Eagl

Hi all!!

THX 4 stoping by!

As you may have allredy read I can't get any game to work with Rice's Daedalus plugin 5.1.0d. And when I mean can't get any game to work I mean can't get any form of graphics to be shown or anything!

I heard this is one bad ass plugin and from the option part it looks bad ass but as I said it just dosen't work 4 me...

So it whould be great if anyone can help me to get this plugin to work!

At least you could give me a Super Mario 64 config for this plugin, so that I can get something to work...

THX!!! A 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 (in advance)

OBS! It whould be so cool if you could trow in a good config 4 Zelda OOT 4 Jabos latest video plugin! (you know a config that fixes meny problems and other stuff) And if Jabo can't run Zelda OOT perfectly then put in a config for a plugin that can run Zelda OOT perfectly...

THX!!! Again!

Oh an by perfectly I mean without major errors like the nastu one in the meny...

Last edited:

Clements

Rice's Daedalus works perfectly on lowly MX cards (Rice uses one) but poorly to not working at all on better cards (GeForce Ti, Radeons).

To improve things, use 3D Analyse and force Software T&L. Hope that works out for you.

jollyrancher

You shouldn't get having any problems with Zelda OoT with Jabo's video on the default settings. What kind of problems are there?

Clements

Outside_Eagl said:
OBS! It whould be so cool if you could trow in a good config 4 Zelda OOT 4 Jabos latest video plugin! (you know a config that fixes meny problems and other stuff) And if Jabo can't run Zelda OOT perfectly then put in a config for a plugin that can run Zelda OOT perfectly...

THX!!! Again!

Oh an by perfectly I mean without major errors like the nastu one in the meny...

Jabo's should not have any major errors at all with Zelda: OoT. The default config allows for every effect like correct sun and len flare, corona in the torches, Link's picture in the menu subscreen. Make sure you have Self-rendered textures enabled with Jabo's D3D6 1.5/1.5.1. Jabo's D3D7 1.40 does not have Link's picture correct. If you're willing to put up with a few errors, glN64() also displays Link's picture correctly at a higher rez to boot, as does the next version of Glide64.

shark1686

does rices start at all? try turning on normal combiner i had a problem with rice and that worked i also had to turn off any of that 2xsial stuff

OP
O

Outside_Eagl

Well the thing is I fixed the meny problem and there are no errors exept if you roll and then press meny it kind of makes weird graphical errors oround the meny screen but besides that it workes just fine... oh and the thing you said well it was allredy klicked in but i klicked in some other stuff and then the meny was fixed...

Anyhow it workes great...

OBS! I allmost forgot the rice plugin does start and I mean you can hear the sound perfectly but the screen is all black no metter what I do...

So if anyone knows if this plugin can work on my card at all please help!!!

THX!!! Again!

Last edited: