What's new

Soul calibur for dream cast

Hey does anyone have a working soul calibur rom for a dreamcast emulator that i can play on my comp, My little borther sold my dreamcast on me, and i really wanna play that game.

Hexidecimal

Emutalk Bounty Hunter.
Oh I see someone hasn't read the read before posting, wish I was a moderator so I could set the ban myself...

sigilo

Man!!! take it easy!

I'n new on this DC emu stuff, according to what i've been reading, i understand that there is no DC emulator that runs commercial games RIGHT?? but i'm not sure... so, why in tha hell there is not? it's so hard to program?, i want to run the same game (soul calibur) but i can't get it done, maybe because i'm so new on this or maybe because there is no way to make it done... please, can someone give me a useful direction on this??? don't BAN ME just because i don't understand this DC emu shit!!!

Trotterwatch

No their isn't a Dreamcast emulator (released) that can run commercial games. The reason being, no one has made one. Is it tough? As with all emulators, it is, very very tough.

Just buy a cheap Dreamcast if you really want to play the game, heck if you buy one before a certain date of manufacture it'll actually run illicit games too....

kryogenix

#netplay owner
scotty08724 said:
Hey does anyone have a working soul calibur rom for a dreamcast emulator that i can play on my comp, My little borther sold my dreamcast on me, and i really wanna play that game.

#1. Dreamcasts are isos.
#2. Kick your bro's ass

ssj2joe

"isos" are CD images, the contents of a game CD put into a file on your computer. If you have a CD image of your game than you can play it on an emulator. (some formats are .iso, .nrg, .cdi. There are many others too.) The Chankast emulator is out and that plays commercial games, just make the game selfbooting.

ssj2joe

"we"? Well "I" wanted to answer this guy's question. Also, I wasn't paying attention to the dates but who cares?

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Hexidecimal said:
Oh I see someone hasn't read the read before posting, wish I was a moderator so I could set the ban myself...

Moderators can't ban users.

edit: whoops.. just saw the date of post. Over a year old. Yikes.