What's new

Hey Imagine A Zelda Movie!!!!!

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Kakarot said:

There is no Superman cartoon movie based video game. I was just using an example of how game companies use a license like a movie to sell a game that no effort was put into. Superman64 has to have been one of THE WORST GAMES OF ALL TIME! for this very reason.

i know, just being scarcastic. Superman64 was not from a lack of effort, hell, it was one of the first games announced for the n64 and came out two-three year after n64 did. i think i was a bad idea to start with.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
all capcom's arcade ports of X-Men:children of the atom, Marvel Superheroes, Marvel Superheroes vs. X-men vs. street fighter vs. CAPCOM vs SNK all kick ass. spiderman rules, expecialy SEGA's spiderman (on arcade).

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
blizz said:
*cough* Dune was a book *cough* :p

*cough* dune was also a movie *cough *cough :p it plays on the sci-fi channel about 5 times a year. its a 2 hour 3 part movie. its good, i liked it. *cough sniff hack faint dead* oh no, i dont want to go to hell :devil: too bad :devil: haha im goin to heaven anyway satan nice try :p. j/k im not sure yet im only 14 you guys :p :alien:

Kakarot

*cough sniff hack faint dead* oh no, i dont want to go to hell too bad haha im goin to heaven anyway satan nice try . j/k im not sure yet im only 14 you guys

<LINK'S VOICE> Eh? </LINK'S VOICE>

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
Coming Never To a Theatre Near You

The Legend Of Zelda

Staring

Haily Joel Osment as Young Link
Makenzee Rosman (Ruthie From 7th Heaven) as Young Zelda
David Galaghar (Simon7th Heaven) as adult Link:xmas: (pretend hat is green)
Sarah Michelle Gellar as Adult Zelda:inlove:
Julia Roberts as Navi
Arnold Schwarzenegger as Gannon :devil:
James Earl Jones as the Owl
Tom Hanks as Deku Tree
Jason Alexander as Tallon
Katie Holmes as Mallon
Haily Isenburg (pepsi Girl) as saria

Directed by Tim Burton, George Lucas and Setphan Spilburg

the story

Link, a young boy from Kikori, an urban city in New York wakes from a strang dream of evil wizards and talking trees to find that it was no dream at all and his fairy guide takes him to the land that will make him a hero and his name legendary!!!!

Last edited:
OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
Tri-Force said:
Coming Never To a Theatre Near You

The Legend Of Zelda

Staring

Haily Joel Osment as Young Link
Makenzee Rosman (Ruthie From 7th Heaven) as Young Zelda
David Galaghar (Simon7th Heaven) as adult Link:xmas: (pretend hat is green)
Sarah Michelle Gellar as Adult Zelda:inlove:
Julia Roberts as Navi
Arnold Schwarzenegger as Gannon :devil:
James Earl Jones as the Owl
Tom Hanks as Deku Tree
Jason Alexander as Tallon
Katie Holmes as Mallon
Haily Isenburg (pepsi Girl) as saria

Directed by Tim Burton, George Lucas and Setphan Spilburg

the story

Link, a young boy from Kikori, an urban city in New York wakes from a strang dream of evil wizards and talking trees to find that it was no dream at all and his fairy guide takes him to the land that will make him a hero and his name legendary!!!!

well the stars arew good but the story line plain sucks arse. i just want a zelda movie any zelda movie and not based on tri-forces idea. but the stars would be good and sarah michelle gellar will look good playin zelda :love: :blush: but david galager no fu**in way i want him to be adult link but haily joe osment as young link? hmm maybe some other person as adult link or heck just make a cartoon movie based on oot with those voices but hmm... i dont know anymore.

Tri-Force

Philosopher Warrior
I really dont know what i was thinking with that plot idea either??? and the only reason i say David Galaghar as Link is because me and my friend always joke that he looks like him.maybe Val Kilmer. he was good with a sword in Willow. but it has to be live action.

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
val kilmer is way too old tri-force. but hmm how bout this for the actors of link

Young Link: Haily Joe Osborn (or however you say his name)
Adult Link: maybe that guy who played frodo on lotr ???

i dont know anymore maybe they should just compile up those people for voices for a zelda cartoon movie with great graphics

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
B*A*G*G said:
all capcom's arcade ports of X-Men:children of the atom, Marvel Superheroes, Marvel Superheroes vs. X-men vs. street fighter vs. CAPCOM vs SNK all kick ass. spiderman rules, expecialy SEGA's spiderman (on arcade).

theres super heros in Capcom vs SNK? i should be going to the arcades more often???

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
no, but it dosent matter, capcom vs SNK 2 sucks freggin ass.
the gameplay is getting stinky with all those useless modes and choppy looking sprite animation, and i FUC_ING HATE 3D backrounds in 2D fighters.
i worry that mavel vs capcom 3 is going down the same road.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
oh BTW: fuck the zelda movie, movies are just a waste of money for game developers & publishers. look at what happend to poor squaresoft! totaly bad move by them as they got fucked big time over it.
hopefuly nintendo aint stupid enugh to do something as lame as make a movie with their zelda franchise.
if so, let it be animated.

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
B*A*G*G said:
oh BTW: fuck the zelda movie, movies are just a waste of money for game developers & publishers. look at what happend to poor squaresoft! totaly bad move by them as they got fucked big time over it.
hopefuly nintendo aint stupid enugh to do something as lame as make a movie with their zelda franchise.
if so, let it be animated.

absolutely agreed. also think back to all those nintendo movies(mario, pokemon 1,2,3), non of them were any good either.

EdgeBlade

Brandonn
What's wrong with the Final Fantasy movie? I think it's great. Then again, I do also like the Mario movie...... :blush:

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
i dig the FF movie, own it on DVD and i think it rocks.
but i guess not to many other people agree since it didnt sell to well according to square.

OP
G

gokuss4

Meh...
whats wrong with the pokemon movies? :blush: i like them, at least they were animated, but the mario movie was allright though i mean i watch if it is on and nothin else is on (if its on). also a zelda movie would be good, the cartoon was good too. and btw did link really have black hair back than ???