What's new

Language files

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
Hacktarux said:
What's not translated besides the autoinc save slot option ?

a few phrases in advanced options,the phrase that displays when u click in generate rom info,maybe others that maybe u could have added like errors msgs (maybe u forgot to tell us? ;) )

koncool

It's a shame there is no greek translation of Mupen64 while there actually is one for Project64. I attach my humble attempt to translate it, you decide whether it's good or not :unsure:

PsyMan

Just Another Wacko ;)
koncool said:
It's a shame there is no greek translation of Mupen64 while there actually is one for Project64. I attach my humble attempt to translate it, you decide whether it's good or not :unsure:
Looks good to me. The translation quality is also very good. Nice that someone actually spent some time to do it. :)

djlarz

13 000 roms and growing...
I made a norwegian translation of both the program and the readme.pdf, they will be added to the package soon.. I e-mailed it to the almighty hacktarux :)

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
after 4 years and 5 days i updated my translation of mupen, here is the link for the translation of mupen 0.5.1:

felipefpl.4shared.com

fixed several stuff and translated a few things i didnt (no idea why i did this) and i cant attach the file here so the link to 4shared will serve you. ;)

R

raganinjo

English (Alt)

Alternative english translation for Mupen64++ Beta 0.1.3.12 by me.

Attachments

• english_alt.lng.rar
    2.1 KB · Views: 375