What's new

serious problem some work

k i mainly ask this because i want zelda's majora's mask to work
when i open some roms at some point they just crash or whatever? i don't even get a error box my comp just starts to reboot some roms i open and they work perfect until i get to a certain point or in zelda's case until i press the start button it justs starts rebooting

i have a lot of roms that work perfectly.

but i really really want this one to work

i use windows xp, i have geforce 4
i'm an extreme newbie to emulation
so what do i do i still use the plugins i got with project 64 maybe it's got something to do with that i don't know pls give an explanation on how to fix this

OP
C

cougar261084

Banned
alexa999 said:
My friend has that same problem and same OS. Hmmm.

wel a friend of mine has the same emulator and stuff(it's the only one that works for me) same os same everything we actually bought our pc's together(mayor bargain) yet he doesn't have this problem but he can't see how it's been fixed with hime so pls anyone help

OP
C

cougar261084

Banned
and withe zelda everything works perfect until you press start, and i think you need start don't you? also the lighting is screwed it's constanlty light-dark light-dar wehn i move

cougarken

Banned
euhm in hope that somebody knows the answer to that problem here's a question that might fix it either way.

do you need the start button in the game???

cougarken said:
euhm in hope that somebody knows the answer to that problem here's a question that might fix it either way.

do you need the start button in the game???
Yes, you need the start button, unless you don't want to use any items and mask's?
Unless you are talking about the start menu in Windows?
And last, did you scan the ROM with GoodN64?

mrlink999

Banned
samo

i have the same problem and i downloaded it many times and even when n64 says it's a good rom(don't know exactly how to do it)

do you think i should switch to another emulator?