What's new

Which version of Soul Calibur 2?

Mr. Binks

Gungan Punk
Which version of Sould Calibur 2 does everyone plan on getting. I've got both an XBOX and a GameCube and I'm still debating.

The XBOX version has better graphics and faster load times (from what I've heard) and arguably the controller - I mean the controller S - is better suited for the fighting genre.

But the GameCube version has Link, whereas the XBOX version only has Spawn (as cool as he is, he can't hold a candle to Link *laughs*). Also, for me, it would probably be better to get the GameCube version because I have it hooked up to the television in my room (which is much easier to get at) and plus, I really don't mind the controller all that much.

Now that I've bored you all... >< I'd like to hear your opinions (I couldn't even imagine the agony if you owned all three systems - if you're going to get the game at all).

Macca

For you the gc sounds the better option.

Xbox is better because of gfx and controller but these are only slightly better than the GC.

GC is better because of link and the fact that the GC is in your room,

Since the xbox version has only slight advantages but the GC has 2 larger ones, the GC sounds like the best choice for you.