• Move on to NextGEN Emulation

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Help another project (like UHLE 2064)

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Azimer

Emulator Developer
What is the sense in working on something I am not sure if I want to work on when I know it will be wasted work. I use this as a suggestion... and not as what I should do.

zorbid

Azimer said:
What is the sense in working on something I am not sure if I want to work on when I know it will be wasted work. I use this as a suggestion... and not as what I should do.
Not wasting your time..

Unless your Dynarec is now close in compatibility to the ones of PJ and 1964, I'd advise you to finish your sound plugins (there are few of them, and your's are very good altough not perfect yet.. The latest version of your lle plugin was very good, now that I think of it) lend your skills (audio hle and lle, Apollo has very good timing and r4300i/RSP syncing, IIRC), to other active emulators. But that's more discussion than coding in fact, and IIRC, you are quite open to discussion :)

Making Apollo an out of the box, ready to use emulator (a la PJ64), with sound, input and graphic plugins, would probably be something nice on your CV, since it would look more achieved (if you see what I mean, even if what you've already achieved is probably more thant enough to show your skills...).

My 2 cents :)

Last edited: