What's new

Project 64 Help!!!!

TMACPIERCE

I have Project 64k, Project 64 1.4, and Project 64 1.5 with the updated pack. I cannot get Project 64 to play games, I click on it and the program comes up, but when I click on a game to play it, it doesn't work. Project 64 minimizes, and the game is playing but I can't unminimize the program, so I can hear the game but I can't see the game. It's really pissing me off. :pj64:

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Mionimized? I've got a similar problem but at least the emu is just set out of the screen. I have got to solve that right-clicking under the Project64 button in the windows taskbar, choosing move and using the keyboard arrow to move until i see it.

Dog_demons

I need help too

I'm having a really hard time with my project 64 as well. For my graphic pluggin, I have Jabo's Direct3D8 1.6. However, Everytime I start an emulator, an error message pops up that says "While processing graphics data an exception occurred you may need to restart you're emulator. I do restart it, and it goes away for a while, but it comes back in the middle of the game later on. What is wrong with it? Also, when I am playing Banjo-tooie emulator, my emulator lags occasionally and sometimes, it just freezes up. What should I do for that?!?!?!?! I really need some help, and if someone could help me out, I'd be very thankful. Also, I already have the "synch game to audio" option covered on Banjo-tooie. I really need help.

Dog_demons

Pluggins

How do I find all these previous pluggins? All
i have Is project 64 v. 1.6, and the pluggins that came with that are Jabo's Direct3D6 1.5.2 and Jabo's Direct 3D8 1.6. Where do I find all of the pluggins for the answer on the FAQ you gave me, ScottJC? (Pluggins consist of Jabo's 1.5, Glide 64, and 1964 version 8.5 with mupens RSp). And also, what is the counter factor. I am very new with the project 64 emulator, so I don't really understand how all of this works or what most of this is, and most importantly, where to find the pluggins!!!!

Dog_demons

Well, I've tried most of the plugins listed except Jabo's v. 1.5 (all the other ones had something wrong with them). So All I need to know is were I can find v. 1.5 of Jabo's. If anyone has any info, please help me god.

Dog_demons

ok. That particular graphic pluggin seems to do the trick with the freezing up part of Banjo-Tooie. However, when I use an older version, the game tends to lag more. Is there anything I should do about that?

Clements

He used the phrase since this particular thread is over three years old. Ideally, you would have created your own thread.

Dog_demons

I spoke a bit too soon when I said the emulator stopped freezing. It did just now, but it was lagging so bad when I was trying to do the jigsaw puzzle for another world. It went down to 8 fps!!!! It was working ok up till then, even though it was still lagging. Is there something I should do about that? I have tried to use Glide64, but when I go to settings to use it, an error message says "This application has failed to start because glide3x.dll was not found." I have tried to download it many times, but each time it does the same thing. I have also tried Direct 64, and I am able to load it, but right when I load the Banjo-Tooie ROM, the infamous "Project 64.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" error pops up. I really like Banjo-tooie and I want to play it without errors. IS THERE ANY WAY!!!!! Scott JC, if you played it, how did you do it?

Last edited:

axcc123

Hungry For Answers
Dog_demons said:
I spoke a bit too soon when I said the emulator stopped freezing. It did just now, but it was lagging so bad when I was trying to do the jigsaw puzzle for another world. It went down to 8 fps!!!! It was working ok up till then, even though it was still lagging. Is there something I should do about that? I have tried to use Glide64, but when I go to settings to use it, an error message says "This application has failed to start because glide3x.dll was not found." I have tried to download it many times, but each time it does the same thing. I have also tried Direct 64, and I am able to load it, but right when I load the Banjo-Tooie ROM, the infamous "Project 64.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close" error pops up. I really like Banjo-tooie and I want to play it without errors. IS THERE ANY WAY!!!!! Scott JC, if you played it, how did you do it?

you need to put glide3x.dll in pj 64 main folder :bouncy: