Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I got the same problem too. If you don't have Voodoo Card, just delete file dll that has name glide in plugin folder and xengine folder. Next time you run it, you won't encounter those dialog

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Yes, a message box that can easily be passed must be a virus, viruses are to blame for all of lifes problems.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by robzcool
    says This application has failed to start because glide3x.dll was not found . Re-installing the application may fix this problem , even thought the program does run pass this and seems to have not problem do you know why glide3x.dll does not come with this program if it needs it?to run without errors?

also for Project 64 thing I was wondering is it true it has a windows virus , a freeware virus detecting program detected a virus in it?

Is it a virus when msn 8 email program is acting up like saying windows installing something when all you are going is click on Mail & More under MSN 8 , also I seem to get a bug or someone hacking my msn 8 program because the options and phone number thing somehow gets removed and it seems to still dialout the phone number number but it will not update phone numbers or get them again , I thought this was only a directx 9 problem but I have yet to put directx 9 on my windows xp pro yet?

I don't yet have a freeware virus program back on yet but plain to download one soon because of this strange thing that keeps happening with msn

you can usually get the missing glide by downloading suprahle and taking its glide and putting it in the folder with the system

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    you need a glide wrapper that is your problem here. Since you do not have a 3dfx card. so grab this file
    http://www.emu-france.com/?page=fichiers&idFile=598
    install it and you will be fine.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

N64 A virus?

C'mon! If there is a VIRUS in Project64, any version, I would be the first to get slapped by it! I think it's only a matter of folder (where you put glide3x.dll). I'm looking for answers, and there must be a solution!

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Stop resurrecting threads.

There are no viruses in Project64.

ElektroDragon: I hate dying over and over. I don't learn from my mistakes. I couldn't play Dark Souls because of this. I bought the Bloodborne Collector's Edition. Like I said, I don't learn from my mistakes!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12