What's new

Rice Daedalus 5.1.0d

M

mainframe19

great plugin rice!
but one little error in resident evil 2 (u) [!]

in the real n64 resident evil 2 (u) [!] , you can't walk on the cars!!like when i am playing it in Rice 1964085 emulator with your rice daedalus 5.1.0d
plugin.other than that, it's a great plugin!!

firestarter

Mahoukenshi Master!
Now for something odd.....

I've tried running your plugin, Rice, and it works great, but apparently audio isn't working, it's mute.

Necessito specs:
Azimer's Old Audio Plugin v. 0.30
OEM SoundBlaster Live! Value (Live!Ware3)
Rice's Daedulus plugin v 5.1.0d

The_Xpider1

Rices plugin doesnt have anything to do with sound ima pretty sure, it must be something with Azimer's Old Audio Plugin v. 0.30.

gamerk2

Banned
I have the same problem with the new rice plugin. The sound is mute for some games. And the sound works using another graphics plugin with the same sound plugin and settings.

Other than that, great plugin.

mojo

What's wrong with version D?
If I change those option from Default to another. When running the game, the game has many glitches some time I can't start the game, I always encountered the error "Can't initialize the DirectX 8.1".

And when running under DirectX mode with all default options, the game graphic is very unstable. I played Paper Mario 2 times, the 1st time the graphic is almost perfect, then next day when I return to keep playing, the graphic has some dissolve texture, missing texture and sometimes the texture shows up correct again. And the Full Screen create many gliches

mojo

I also post a thread especially for Paper Mario Bug Report, you should check it too, Rice.

pandamoan

Banned
a new version?

Will there be a new version of this plugin before the next 1964 release?

the opengl in 510d is frequently all screwy for me. but having a geforce i think opengl is much more efficient... look at that cpu idle!!

thank you!

jamie

Last edited:

cozmo477477

ciyinyde01 said:
great plugin good job guys
Yeah this plugin is nice, it plays one of my top 3 favorite games for n64, without the bad shadow that 1964 claims it has during gameplay, which is pilotwings64, runs a teenie bit slow during full screen mode but the shadow was the worst.
:1964:

newspawn

new graphic plugin

first of all my best compliments to rice for the wonderful plugin

i have a p4 1800mhz and a geforce2
i have tried all options in "render engine" and "combiner type"
"opengl" in render engine freeze the game. insted "directx" works

but in "directx" i have tried in "combiner type" all options and all games are too fast ( two times fast of normal)
for example in games with checkpoint it's impossibile reach the first checkpoint

can you help me?

thanks , good job

Newspawn

Last edited:

revl8er

That Damn Good
the fx5200 works fine, but I can't seem to get the fx5900 ultra working with this plugin. I was wondering if you can help me out with this problem. All I get while playing a game is a black screen, but I can still hear the music.

Trotterwatch

Try using 3D Analyze, and ensure you are on high end videocard (when using D3D). Also try messing about with the force clear buffer option.

revl8er

That Damn Good
I tried the 3d analyze thing and it didn't help. I really don't understand why it don't work because it worked fine with my fx5200. Maybe the next detonator drivers will fix it.