What's new

Emutalk Upgraded!

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
W00t, Martin has upgraded Emutalk's forum software to vBulletin 3.0.0 beta 3, and it rocks! Unfortunately, all of the old hacks styles are gone for the moment, but they will be back soon :D Check out the new and improved <a href="http://www.emutalk.net">Emutalk</a>, and leave some feedback <a href="http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?threadid=14764">here</a>.

Martin

Administrator
Emulation64 is back now, almost everything is back to normal. I've been at work all day and didn't get started until 10:30 PM and have in just a few hours figured out how vb3 works (it's very different from vb2) and have rewritten the whole site.

Fixed/converted/hax0red:
* News
* Online users
* EmuTalk stats
* Latest downloads
* Latest reviews
* Downloads section
* Emulator pages
* Screenshots section
* Reviews
* Game list
* News only

Still to be fixed/converted/hax0red:
* Login box
* Create an automatic news archive script

Martin

Administrator
/me smacks decription

I've created a dark style already. Check the options in your User CP. :)

zorbid

decription, you can choose the dark style in the user CP (options).
Edit: martin was quicker than me...

Is it me or is this new verision _much_ faster than the previous?

Lex

Martin said:
Emulation64 is back now, almost everything is back to normal. I've been at work all day and didn't get started until 10:30 PM and have in just a few hours figured out how vb3 works (it's very different from vb2) and have rewritten the whole site.

Fixed/converted/hax0red:
* News
* Online users
* EmuTalk stats
* Latest downloads
* Latest reviews
* Downloads section
* Emulator pages
* Screenshots section
* Reviews
* Game list
* News only

Still to be fixed/converted/hax0red:
* Login box
* Create an automatic news archive script
Your post count needs a fix to ;)

OP
DuDe

DuDe

Emu64 Staff
You click on the quick reply button, and then check the "Quote Message in Reply" box.

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
DuDe said:
You click on the quick reply button, and then check the "Quote Message in Reply" box.

...and if I don't want to use the quick reply field, I then have to scroll down a bit, then hit Go Advanced.

Fortunately, most of the time I do just use Quick Reply. :p

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Actually, there's a little button next to the edit button (to the right of it); it skips directly down to the quick reply form. :)
From there, you know what to do.

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Doomulation said:
Actually, there's a little button next to the edit button (to the right of it); it skips directly down to the quick reply form. :)
From there, you know what to do.
Yeah, it focuses the input on the text field. Mozilla jumps down just enough to show the entire text field, leaving the "Post Quick Reply" and "Go Advanced" buttons hidden.