What's new

Please read: Feedback thread for new EmuTalk

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Plisco: I thot it looked like an A too, but that was first glance. If I had to choose, Id say an A, because it wanted to be that way.

Nephalim: Hover over the green square next to your name. Yours says, just your name, but hover over mine, for some reason someone liked my posta, and now it says, Jimbot is on a Distinguised road. What that means I dont know, but i think its good.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Plisco, it's an R.
It seems that all posts gets messed up if one is. Ie, if one post contains a big picture that streches out the screen; all other posts stretches out the screen, too. The old version didn't do this... :x

Other than that, I think it's cool :chef: :police:

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Look at the power I have over the boss!

Can we have the blue'ness back behind the avatars too, please? Looked much better that way.

Also must point out, the devide between sticky threads and 'normal' ones is a big improvement.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
OOOHH OOOHH!!! i have new thing!!! I LOVE the fact that after you view a new post, the 'unread post' icon next to the thread goes away.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
The "similar threads" is also excellent, me thinks. :)

Btw, we seem to have a problem with managing attachments on edit post. I'll put a bug report post at the official vbulletin site and see if someone can help. I couldn't reproduce the error at vbulletin.com.

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Sayargh said:
EmuTalk.net > General Discussion > Talk of the Town > Please read: Feedback thread for new EmuTalk

Appears on Posts but not forums? its annoying to have to scroll down the page and use forum jump.
Fixed now. :)

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
I understand how to add to someone's reputation (looks like an R to me,) as well as have me told how many points I or someone else has, but I don't see how to find out what the user's reputation is, and, if possible, what a specific post has been rated. (And read the comments on that note as well.)

EDIT: Also, as I said in the other forum, Dark Emutalk should be made the default.

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Originally posted by me (Jimbot):
"Hover over the green square next to your name. Yours says, just your name, but hover over mine, for some reason someone liked my posta, and now it says, Jimbot is on a Distinguised road. What that means I dont know, but i think its good."

End quote

To see what a post has been rated, simply click on the R (A!!!!)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
hmm, how do you add a custom avatar on this thing, not to be stupid or anything it seems theres no way to do it

I the FAQ:
"The administrator may also have enabled custom avatars, which allows you to upload an avatar image from your computer.
"

I think they're off :p

Also the reputation square is much too small

Last edited:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Actaully, plisco, it doesnt have it anymore. Check your stuff before you respond. If you click on it, it takes you to the avitar page, and nowhere on there does it say custom avitars (unless you see the delete custom avitar link)

Macca

Sorry jim but pilso is dead right.

Go to your User CP then go to Options (not avatar)
Scroll down the bottom and pick Change Avatar

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Not really. Try it. Try to upload a new custom avitar as a common user

It Doesn't Work, Noobs!!!!! Your right Sayargh, they will soon see that.

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Jimbot said:
To see what a post has been rated, simply click on the R (A!!!!)

...which brings up a box asking me to rate the post.

For the record, I also thought it was an "A". A for Approval, as in Approval Rating.

Oh, and can the sig limit be raised back up? I, erm, had to edit my sig, but it wouldn't fit in the new 500 char limit... :(

Last edited:

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
If you click on that box for your own posts, it comes up and tells you what its rated. But for someone else's, i dunno

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Yes...I asked Martin about it on IRC but no change were made :p
I thought it was much better with no limit; while it was just kept in a reasonable size.