What's new

Please read: Feedback thread for new EmuTalk

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Hmm, no

I cant attach a pic now... the popup thing doesnt work it cant find the server. :crazy:

Last edited:

Clements

I'm afraid so! The quote button was so useful, I hope it can be brought back.

Edit: Worked it out. Click the quick reply button next to the edit button of the person you want to quote and check the quote box. Phew!

Last edited:
OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Jimbot said:
Hmm, no

I cant attach a pic now... the popup thing doesnt work it cant find the server. :crazy:
Yes, I believe you can only add attachments on new posts, not when you edit your post (bug).

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Well, not really. The brackets are only for the current page, its even smaller for pages you want to go to

Edit: sorry for double posting, but it was two different issues, and i dunno :blush: . But this post is in repsonse to the bracket post

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
It's your setting for IE that's fux0red:

"Internet Explorer -> View -> Font Size"

Jimbot

PJ64k Support Team
Already posted by Jimbot:

Quote: "Clements and Remote: OH man thats awesome

Have any suggestions on how to do that?

I already did the text size thing on View>Text Size>"

End Quote :)

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
EmuTalk.net > General Discussion > Talk of the Town > Please read: Feedback thread for new EmuTalk

Appears on Posts but not forums? its annoying to have to scroll down the page and use forum jump.

Plisco

Sevillian
Well it looks like an A. A as in...
:doh:
Edit: If thats an R then I am blind...

Last edited:

2fast4u

Plisco said:
Well it looks like an A. A as in...
:doh:
Edit: If thats an R then I am blind...
its an R to me .. here is your personal dog and badge so people will recognize your "reputation" ;)

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Sayargh said:
EmuTalk.net > General Discussion > Talk of the Town > Please read: Feedback thread for new EmuTalk

Appears on Posts but not forums? its annoying to have to scroll down the page and use forum jump.
Will fix.

Jaz

Ex-Mod
I prefered it the way it was. Especially don't like the thumbnail'ed attachments - but I see why you've done that (I think).

Noupe

Grog
Good work, Martin. Nice and swift upgrade to vB3. I assume most of the hacks and other things will come back in one form or another, so there's nothing I really dislike at the moment.

You really deserve some praise for putting all this together in such short time without any major problems, good job!

On a totally unrelated note, that new avatar of yours, is it the skier-eating wolf from the Windows 3.x game "Microsoft Ski" or whatever it was called? :)

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Thanks Noupe, and yeah, it's the ski-eater. :D

I followed Jaz's suggestion and removed the thumbnails, we've got plenty of bandwidth :)

/me stares at Redah ;)