What's new

Banjo Kazooie

bennykurns

Shitman
Allright, so there I was, playing Banjo Kazooie, using Xengine, Jabo D3D6 1.5.1 and the internal sound plugin and Bajo Kazooie was running 100% perfect speed wise, not one crackle or popo in the sounds and not one jolt or jitter in the speed. But there was this annoying black border around one side of the screen, and that was ok... BUT when i got to a part in Mumbo's mountain where you shoot the eggs in the totem poles mouth.... it froze! As soon as the totoem pole hit the ground it froze. Is it something Im doing wrong or is it a bug in the emulator?

ra5555

N64 Newbie
what is the rom's region? If its E, then you will probably need the U or J region of the game to run it with out the borders.
Also, make sure you have to latest drivers for your video card.

GL :holiday:

OP
bennykurns

bennykurns

Shitman
I downloaded the latest drivers for my video card, and the roms region is (U). It still has the borders and it still locks up at that spot. Oh well, i did what I could i guess, maybe I'll try different video plugins.

Murkal

I posted about this Banjo bug when ultrahle2064 1.0.4 first came out, and I think they're looking into it. I haven't played banjo since the full screen issue and crashing kept causing me problems. I won't delve into this with any great detail, but I'm eagerly awaiting a new release to solve these problems.

BTW, the graphics drivers won't do you any good for the jiggie you're trying to get.