Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks for the explanation but I meant something else. When you write a letter to somebody else or leave a message on the bulletin board the game uses some kind of spellcheck system to determine if it's a real thing or a gibberish. Did you take that into account?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Don't think it's been found yet. Even when it is found it will probably need remarkable changes to work as expected.
    Come to think of it, AC:WW used to say almost all the messages I wrote were jibberish. Would be nice to know what rules it uses ;*)

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Played this game on my Moto G and works perfectly, saves just fine.I was so disappointed to see (or not see) that when I went into my inventory that it was black, leaving me in the dark. So needless to say I had trouble doing some landscaping for Tom Nook.

Villagers talking in Japanese and not being able to read signs was also a real downer. But when I found out this game worked so well, and that I could at least experience the beginning of the game was the best.

Zoink, what you gave accomplished is awesome. If you could find some why to fix these issues then it would be just the perfect game to play for my little mobile device.

Though I don't you to do all of this work just for me. I still enjoy tinkering around with animal forest.

Also a question, is it or will it ever be possible to visit the island or talk with Kapp'n?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Retro Rider View Post
    ...when I went into my inventory that it was black
    Many HLE plugins don't support some of the graphics used in either the original or hacked Animal Forest. Even plugins that render the items won't render the little character in the corner properly. I'm afraid it's an emulation issue and can't be fixed.

Villagers talking in Japanese and not being able to read signs was also a real downer.
    Exactly what version of the patch are you using? The dialog should be in English; it has been for some time. I know ROM sites have been distributing pre-patched versions (they shouldn't, but aegh) and chances are if you got a copy from them it was one of the earlier versions. granted save files aren't all screwy in them, but they lack any dialog.

Also a question, is it or will it ever be possible to visit the island or talk with Kapp'n?
    Both of those only appear in the GC re-release. The original N64 title didn't include them.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thanks much for the quick reply.

Do you have a link to the latest patch? I'm afraid I couldn't tell you what version I am using.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hey guys!
    I'm new here, so I've seen this form so many times, I decided to give another link to the Project Distro. It's from my Dropbox. Here ya go:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/en56ue2gwr...istro.zip?dl=0

Anyway, I was working on the Virtual Console game for the Project Distro for Wii, and I patched it and everything, it patched successfully on a N64 game called "Ogre Battle 64 Person of Lordly Caliber", but when I ran it after installing the WAD on the Wii, it crashed when it tried to load up the game. So I am giving you guys the opportunity to fix this. If your a Wii Hacker (I meant an advanced one) then visit this link to download my WAD:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6ve0v1uaaz...0NFAN.wad?dl=0

Well, hope the problem on the WAD get fixed. I don't know if there is any Wii hackers around (because I am a new user here) so I hope this gets fixed.

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net
      has no influence
      on the ads that
      are displayed

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778