What's new

Iso Loaded.....

Afty

I load up my Guilty Gear X .iso and on the bottom left and when i go start emulation it says that i didnt load an iso but i did add an iso, and i also tried to open ip.bin i looked at the ipmaker thing but the site has no instructions how how to use it. it explains how ip.bin works but no instructions on how to use it. well i need some help... well hope u guys still here!

alexa999

Banned
Afty said:
I load up my Guilty Gear X .iso and on the bottom left and when i go start emulation it says that i didnt load an iso but i did add an iso, and i also tried to open ip.bin i looked at the ipmaker thing but the site has no instructions how how to use it. it explains how ip.bin works but no instructions on how to use it. well i need some help... well hope u guys still here!

I have gone to that site too trying to make a commercial game work but its very confusing, its possible to run commercial games.:)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Re: Re: Iso Loaded.....

alexa999 said:
I have gone to that site too trying to make a commercial game work but its very confusing, its possible to run commercial games.:)

No, commercial games DO NOT work with this emulator

OP
A

Afty

umm i dont think it was commerical i downloaded it off a website and it came as .iso.. so yea......