What's new

ST-V Compatibility

CKemu

As a Beta Tester of Satourne I will be producing more reports as I get new plugins/software.

This is an ST-V (SEGA Titan Video System) report on compatibility, using the most current plugins/software, I should be getting a BETA soon, but for now this is a good reference for arcade lovers:

STV Report

This thread also includes screenshots, and some status update info, the second page of that thread contains the LATEST report, and I shall be contacting a few people, on these 'missing' sets.

Hope this is usefull :D

Regards CKemu (www.ckemu.com / www.emufanatics.com)

OP
CKemu

CKemu

Glad you like, anouther one comming soon ;) ....hehe

Thanks for posting it, and I shall keep you all informed on the progress I make with the 'current' version.

I also will be testing my collection of 40 Saturn Titles soon, but being an arcade fan, ST-V will come first :D

flow``

flow``
i've got about 60 original (real) saturn games i might end up going through some of them.. lots of work though. oh well :)

any other project i've thought about starting was a guide to getting games working in giri giri saturn, as far as modifying the games.dat and what commands do what

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
I've been trying to test my 100+ saturn games with Satourne, girigiri, and SSF. ;)

I'll post some compatibility reports soon. Also, I've been messing with the Girigiri games.dat file and added some entries for games which weren't listed. Right now I'm testing the various options for these unlisted games.

OP
CKemu

CKemu

Well I shall get on with my 40 originals, and see if I can help you guys out, hopefully this evening should bring some 'new' things to test :D

I have also gotten in contact with a 'person' about the missing sets, and what they used, more on that in my up-comming report.

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
Thanks Flow, but I did download that file before from your site. I've checked that games.dat file and my games.dat has a few games that I added.

Christmas Nights(US)
Resident evil(US)
Astal(US)
Tomb Raider(US)
SfzeroGold(J)
SFcollection(J)
Sfa2(US)

There are a some more entries I added. I'm still testing some options with some of those games. To get them to run better.

Last edited:
OP
CKemu

CKemu

In my list you may of spotted alot of ?? these are sets that I cannot trace/or find if they have ever been dumped do to special componemts (like CDrom based DATA)

OP
CKemu

CKemu

Produced a final for my compatibility document (see the URL I posted earlier) (v1.1.0).

I was not able to test Satourne 1.0.1P as the new SMPC plugin caused the emulator not to run at all, had to take it out the ini just to get the emu to work o_O.

Some research has given me the following information on ST-V games:

BAD Dumps / or my sets are incomplete

Virtual Mahjong II: My Fair Lady
Tecmo World Cup '98
Steep Slope Sliders
Suikoenbu
Shanghai
Sea Bass Fishing
Sando-R
Pro Mahjong Extreme S
Mausuke's Ojama za Warudo
Hanagumi Taisen Columns: Sakura Wars
Final Fight Revenge
Dynamite Deka
Die Hard Arcade
Decathlete
Cotton 2
Astra Super Stars

NOT Dumped (to my knowledge)

Aroma Club
Batman Forever
Movie Club
Name Club
NBA Action
Sport Fishing
Sport Fishing 2

Special Notes

Sport Fishing 1/2 used the ST-V mobo with a SCSI2 controller, with a 4x or 2x cd-rom that contained a 650 MB mpg (hence why I assume they are not dumped ATM)