Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

ST-V Compatibility

As a Beta Tester of Satourne I will be producing more reports as I get new plugins/software.

This is an ST-V (SEGA Titan Video System) report on compatibility, using the most current plugins/software, I should be getting a BETA soon, but for now this is a good reference for arcade lovers:

STV Report

This thread also includes screenshots, and some status update info, the second page of that thread contains the LATEST report, and I shall be contacting a few people, on these 'missing' sets.

Hope this is usefull

Regards CKemu (www.ckemu.com / www.emufanatics.com)

Beta Tester for PCSX2 | ZeroGS KOSMOS | Satourne | nullDC | Dolphin | Misc Projects
    AMD64 X2 4400+ 939 1MB L2 @ 2.32GHz | GeForce 8800 GTX 768: 575/1800 | 1GB RAM

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    yep posted that yesterday and linked

nice work

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Glad you like, anouther one comming soon ....hehe

Thanks for posting it, and I shall keep you all informed on the progress I make with the 'current' version.

I also will be testing my collection of 40 Saturn Titles soon, but being an arcade fan, ST-V will come first

Beta Tester for PCSX2 | ZeroGS KOSMOS | Satourne | nullDC | Dolphin | Misc Projects

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    i've got about 60 original (real) saturn games i might end up going through some of them.. lots of work though. oh well

any other project i've thought about starting was a guide to getting games working in giri giri saturn, as far as modifying the games.dat and what commands do what

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    I've been trying to test my 100+ saturn games with Satourne, girigiri, and SSF.

I'll post some compatibility reports soon. Also, I've been messing with the Girigiri games.dat file and added some entries for games which weren't listed. Right now I'm testing the various options for these unlisted games.
    "I hate the art of fighting, but I need to be the king of fighters."
    System Specs: [Intel Q6600@3.2 ghertz][2x2Gig DDR2 1066][EVGA 8800gtx][Asrock Intel SLi Dual SATA2]

My Online Mall

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    fivefeet8: you do know that the updated games.dat file i've been posting about (when updated) came from here right?

http://gameclub.online.sh.cn/emu/sho...5&pagenumber=1

to login use flow/flow to download it

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Well I shall get on with my 40 originals, and see if I can help you guys out, hopefully this evening should bring some 'new' things to test

I have also gotten in contact with a 'person' about the missing sets, and what they used, more on that in my up-comming report.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Thanks Flow, but I did download that file before from your site. I've checked that games.dat file and my games.dat has a few games that I added.

Christmas Nights(US)
    Resident evil(US)
    Astal(US)
    Tomb Raider(US)
    SfzeroGold(J)
    SFcollection(J)
    Sfa2(US)

There are a some more entries I added. I'm still testing some options with some of those games. To get them to run better.
    Last edited by fivefeet8; June 4th, 2003 at 20:44.
    "I hate the art of fighting, but I need to be the king of fighters."
    System Specs: [Intel Q6600@3.2 ghertz][2x2Gig DDR2 1066][EVGA 8800gtx][Asrock Intel SLi Dual SATA2]

My Online Mall

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    missings sets?

sets of what?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    In my list you may of spotted alot of ?? these are sets that I cannot trace/or find if they have ever been dumped do to special componemts (like CDrom based DATA)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast