What's new

UltraHLE 1.0.5 Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felipe said:
what is the problem of Indiana Jones?
Unknown graphics Ucode.

Dr. Mario is the 2nd hardest game to emulate. The game works on almost any emulator at a really nice speed, but the graphics are the problem (Corn shows for 1 or 2 seconds the good graphics, but after that the screen is exactly the same as in any emulator. It's unknown what kind of blending mode this game has to use.

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
hypershadow1 said:
INDIANA JONES

CMON THAT GAME STINKS

Why Indiana Jones must not be fixed?At least someone must like this game :) ,i can't say nothing because i never played it.

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
hypershadow1 said:
WHO CARES ABOUT THAT SH@T
WHAT ABOUT THE GOOD GAMES
LIKE THAT GUY SAID earlyer

GOOD GAMES NOT CRAPPY ONES

No game doesn't deserve to be emulated, just because you don't like it doesn't mean someone else doesn't, and stop posting in god damn capital letters.

Engeljaeger

professional pessimist
Uhm....I guess I'm the only one here *lol*...but I really enjoyed Indy on the PC...haven't played it on N64 though...
But it's definately better than all those famous Tomb Raider games...

Hm...Dr. Mario?..didn't Rice get it to work with his Daedalus-Plugin? I thought I saw some screens....*shrug*

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Felipe said:
Why Indiana Jones must not be fixed?At least someone must like this game :) ,i can't say nothing because i never played it.

The PC version was quite fun. The N64 version sucked.

1) To fit a 1.5 GB game on a 64 MB cartridge, you have to leave a ton out.

2) The N64 version randomly locked up, on the real system

DemosSomnio

One thought...

Address the saving issue (If there is one) with the UltraHLE. As far as I know, I can't save a single game. No auto save, no quick save, no save state, no nothing. It's one thing to be testing, it's another to be playing. If we can bridge the gap between playing and testing, then I think you'll have a VERY nice Emulator going on. For the moment, I'm losing at least 3 hours of gameplay on average because of lack of saves... *sniff sniff* I even had the second level of machines on F-Zero...

Hyper19s

Banned
yes thats right

im glad you think so because i still cant save damn thing
people keep telling me to read the docs wellyou guys are wrong
i still cant SAVE !!!!!!!!!:doh: :doh:

marioshroom

Quake2Max Player
re dr. mario

of the playing for dr. mario is very close. mostly the graphics are not right, but daedelus plug rel 2 of rice is very closest, and maybe newer plug in opengl is very close, it is a framebuffer problem?

of course i am excited to wait for it.

shroomario.

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
i hope in 1.05 ultrahle 2064 has one instalation file with .exe like epsxe from emurayden n that indiana jones be playable.

Federelli

Beta Tester
Hard games:
Resident Evil 2
Indiana Jones & The Infernal Machine
Star Wars: Battle for Naboo
Star Wars: Rogue Squadron 3D (getting there)
Dr. Mario (graphics)

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
Don't forget World Driver's Championship. It's a great game, too bad it isn't emulated.

what is the problem of World Driver's Championship?

DR. mario is very good emulated in Rice's new plugin. Indiana Jones is a harder one. It won't show any graphics (unknown Ucode) and the core is crashing too, but there is progress. When I have enough information I'll create a new thread about it, I can emulate "something partitially", so I might can fix this game.

Last edited:

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
well,i am waiting too for the optimizing that Dominator said it'd made in ultrahle 2064,sure is gonna be cool :) but i hope the code be modified like he said to allow translate ultrahle,i'd really like to translate it.

Trek234

Indiana Jones shouldn't be emulated because the code seems to be at alpha/beta level on a REAL N64. It even goes so far as to randomly crash. Seems difficult to emulate a flawed N64 game. If it crashes when you are trying to get it emulated, how do you know it is your fault if it crashes on the N64? ;o

Status
Not open for further replies.