1. VRML output of modles.
2. Texture dumping also included.
3. config dialog redone.

well enjoy.

Icepir8

Last edited:

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
I got a video plugin expection when I tried to dump the textures and vrml's from bomberman 64 the second attack :/...... I was using 1964 0.8.5, and jabo 1.5 for input and azimer (old driver 0.30 ) for audio ....... when I try the same thing in pj64 1.5 it crashes.

OP
icepir8

icepir8

You need a subdirectory called "tiles" in the pj64 or 1964 directory when you are dumping textures.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
Nice treat to wake up to this morning!

Very nice job Ice! Love the new settings dialog, much cleaner. Can't wait till lunch or home to mess with the VRML output. :)

killthegene

One Kool dude
could some one post a screen shot of the new config window? (im in linux and cant be bothered booting into windows to see it for my self)

are waverace menus working?

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
icepir8 said:
You need a subdirectory called "tiles" in the pj64 or 1964 directory when you are dumping textures.

yeah I did that and I still get the video plugin expection (in 1964 0.8.5, in pj64 1.5 it crashes the emu ) when I try to dump the vrml and textures in bomberman 64 : the second attack. With just vrml on it gives me that error right off the bat, when I set the texture option on after a few seconds it shows me that error. Is there something else am doing wrong? am I suppose to pause the emu or something when am dumping the geo's and textures?

Last edited:

Dr@mer

Sex And Drugs And Rock 'n Roll
Oh Ice i think you made a big update!!!
A really new config dialog, you also have included the VRML and the texture dumping project. I think it's really nice ;)
So well done Icepir :happy:

NeoNight

ok I mysteriously got the tiles to dump..... (for smash bros) now the question is what folder do I have to make to get the vrml geo's to dump????????????????

alexa999

Banned
NeoNight said:
ok I mysteriously got the tiles to dump..... (for smash bros) now the question is what folder do I have to make to get the vrml geo's to dump????????????????

Yeah. How do you dump the VRML?:plain:

euphoria

Emutalk Member
Ice, id like to know one thing. How do you play/test games with your plugin? Do you always use fullscreen since in PJ64 you can't resize the gfx window after you start emulation. When you have > 100 roms like i do you tend to use longish window to display the rom browser. this way windowed mode becomes totally useless and i would prefer to be able to choose what fullscreen mode im using (i think that now it uses desktop resolution, which is not the best for gameplay. 1280x1024@32bit = slow).

Don't take this the wrong way, i just posted what was on my mind at the time :) :tr64:

Knuckles

about the VRML exporter, when you play ,just enable it from the video plugin config and it will export it each 10/15 frames (i think), to stop it, just deselect it (needed to make the file readable). the file will be exported in the main emulator folder (e.g. "C:/Project64/") with the name of the rom with *.vrml extention.To open it, just use "import" fonction in 3d studio max or another.

icepir: IMPORTANT: each time something is exported, the triangles are all flipped on the wrong side! Can you fix that? (not doing it on the nemu plugin)