Thread: TR64 ver/ 0.8.6

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    The Wave Race-menus are working.

Here's the screenshot you requested:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    here you go.

"Some people are like Slinkies... not really good for anything, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." -- author unknown

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    so alas you still cant change resolution
    Only two things are infinte: The universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former - Einstien
    My webpage - Me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by icepir8
    You need a subdirectory called "tiles" in the pj64 or 1964 directory when you are dumping textures.
    yeah I did that and I still get the video plugin expection (in 1964 0.8.5, in pj64 1.5 it crashes the emu ) when I try to dump the vrml and textures in bomberman 64 : the second attack. With just vrml on it gives me that error right off the bat, when I set the texture option on after a few seconds it shows me that error. Is there something else am doing wrong? am I suppose to pause the emu or something when am dumping the geo's and textures?
    Last edited by jvolel; May 20th, 2003 at 20:18.
    A true game developer is more interested in the project rather then the profit...

A true emu developer is more interested in the project rather then how much money game developers can loose by them perfecting their evil evil project!! ... or maybe not -_-'

Sex And Drugs And Rock 'n Roll Dr@mer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Oh Ice i think you made a big update!!!
    A really new config dialog, you also have included the VRML and the texture dumping project. I think it's really nice
    So well done Icepir

Dramer@vip.gr
    Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 1 (2600.xpsp1.020828-1920)
    Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
    System Manufacturer: VIA Technologies, Inc.Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 1500MHz
    Memory: 384MB RAMPage File: 305MB availableDirectX Version: DirectX 9.0 (4.09.0000.0900)Card name: NVIDIA GeForce3 Ti 200 (Omega KX 1.4230a)Display Memory: 64.0 MBDAC type: Integrated RAMDACDescription: VIA AC'97 Enhanced Audio (WAVE)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    will you be releasing the source? (im hoping for a linux port)
    Only two things are infinte: The universe and human stupidity, and im not sure about the former - Einstien
    My webpage - Me

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    ok I mysteriously got the tiles to dump..... (for smash bros) now the question is what folder do I have to make to get the vrml geo's to dump????????????????

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by NeoNight
    ok I mysteriously got the tiles to dump..... (for smash bros) now the question is what folder do I have to make to get the vrml geo's to dump????????????????
    Yeah. How do you dump the VRML?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ice, id like to know one thing. How do you play/test games with your plugin? Do you always use fullscreen since in PJ64 you can't resize the gfx window after you start emulation. When you have > 100 roms like i do you tend to use longish window to display the rom browser. this way windowed mode becomes totally useless and i would prefer to be able to choose what fullscreen mode im using (i think that now it uses desktop resolution, which is not the best for gameplay. 1280x1024@32bit = slow).

Don't take this the wrong way, i just posted what was on my mind at the time

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    about the VRML exporter, when you play ,just enable it from the video plugin config and it will export it each 10/15 frames (i think), to stop it, just deselect it (needed to make the file readable). the file will be exported in the main emulator folder (e.g. "C:/Project64/") with the name of the rom with *.vrml extention.To open it, just use "import" fonction in 3d studio max or another.

icepir: IMPORTANT: each time something is exported, the triangles are all flipped on the wrong side! Can you fix that? (not doing it on the nemu plugin)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast