What's new

Zelda Kart ?!

Davemc

Dave
Yeah, the artist monkeys at Nintendo have been given the week off, so they decided to stick Zelda's graphics in that particular Mario Kart circuit.

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
blizz will be happy. He loves the sailing sections in Zelda. Right mate? ;)

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
dayve said:
Yeah, the artist monkeys at Nintendo have been given the week off, so they decided to stick Zelda's graphics in that particular Mario Kart circuit.

The heck is your problem?!

The pattern isn't the same! And notice that MK:DD's water uses two layers.

Add to that, the wake is different.

Edited: Removed bad language

Last edited:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Jaz said:
Ask that to yourself. I don't think it was a serious comment. :plain:

Not... in a good mood. And in the Mario Kart thread he said he can't believe something got ruined, which set me into thinking he had some anti-Nintendo thing going. Forgive me? :saint:

blizz

Jaz said:
blizz will be happy. He loves the sailing sections in Zelda. Right mate? ;)

that game would be so much more fucking better if you didn't have to sail all over the fucking place

that being the major problem when you compare TOOT and WW, in TOOT you have a big sword and ride a horse to do medieval goodness of saving the princess, in WW you ride a piss ass little red boat across a sea, because some bird picked your sister up

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
blizz said:
in WW you ride a piss ass little red boat across a sea, because some bird picked your sister up

*LMAO* Welcome to the ultra super fantastic (nothing wrong with it at all - best game ever) world of Zelda. :p

blizz

Jaz said:
*LMAO* Welcome to the ultra super fantastic (nothing wrong with it at all - best game ever) world of Zelda. :p

we're not talking gameplay issues here (apart from the fucking boat, and the bosses I have fought so far were very sweet if a little easy) we're talking motivation to actually complete the game, I'll probably finish it when I've clocked burnout 2

alexa999

Banned
blizz said:
we're not talking gameplay issues here (apart from the fucking boat, and the bosses I have fought so far were very sweet if a little easy) we're talking motivation to actually complete the game, I'll probably finish it when I've clocked burnout 2

I had a lot of motivation, i beat it in about a month. But it does get boring when you get to the second quest, you can ask me what the second quest is.:)

Davemc

Dave
I'm not anti-Nintendo, I just think they shouldn't of messed with Mario Kart...
Sailing pisses me off. Thank fuck for that Ballad of Gales, which cuts out most of the sailing. It's shit. They need to get Hyrule Field back.

And what I said wasn't a serious comment. :happy:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
blizz said:
that being the major problem when you compare TOOT and WW, in TOOT you have a big sword and ride a horse to do medieval goodness of saving the princess, in WW you ride a piss ass little red boat across a sea, because some bird picked your sister up

/me stabs blizz repeatedly for triggering one of her strongest pet peeves

There is no The in Ocarina of Time. You even took it a step further and omitted the The in The Wind Waker... :getlost:

Originally posted by dayve
I'm not anti-Nintendo, I just think they shouldn't of messed with Mario Kart...
Sailing pisses me off. Thank fuck for that Ballad of Gales, which cuts out most of the sailing. It's shit. They need to get Hyrule Field back.

Well, the thing about 'not messing with Mario Kart' is that they're trying to avoid "Rehash Syndrome." Notice that all of Nintendo's main franchises got tweaked this generation? Some more than others... but you get the idea.

And, while sailing does get boring after a while, Hyrule Field was worse IMO. HF was admittedly a lot smaller... the problem was, on HF you have to hold the direction you're going, whereas in TWW, while sailing, you can put the controller down and pay minimal attention (which is why it feels so dull), just making sure you're ready in case you run into something unexpected...

OP
Jaz

Jaz

Ex-Mod
Tagrineth said:
* Tagrineth stabs blizz repeatedly for triggering one of her strongest pet peeves

/me looks at blizz.

What did I tell you? :doh:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Jaz said:
* Jaz looks at blizz.

What did I tell you? :doh:

Er... my pet peeve was the imaginary 'The' in OoT's title. How can anyone type 'TOoT' without thinking twice about it?

blizz

Tagrineth said:
* Tagrineth stabs blizz repeatedly for triggering one of her strongest pet peeves

There is no The in Ocarina of Time. You even took it a step further and omitted the The in The Wind Waker... :getlost:

Tagrineth said:
Er... my pet peeve was the imaginary 'The' in OoT's title. How can anyone type 'TOoT' without thinking twice about it?

but it's THE Zelda game :p