What's new

Gameshark code required plz help!

OP
dave_luther

dave_luther

Dangerous Dave
well, i used all the pj gameshark codes on a saved file to have fun,i shut it down, came back and loaded my main file which i had not used cheats, since pj saves the state of cheats, these were activated on this game, now, Link, the goron is meant to give you the lava suit and also open the doors downstairs, but when i speak to him nothing happens, i think this is because i already have the suit

hellknight

Banned
what do you mean with nothing happend?

BTW,you can let it eat by this strange worm that eats your armor you know what I mean?

Last edited:
OP
dave_luther

dave_luther

Dangerous Dave
yea, but when you come back the two doors on the lowest levels are closed and the kid goron opens it when you talk to him

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
dave_luther: Go to the Top of the Mountain, Go into the Volcano, right next to where you find the 1st Fairy, Put on your Hover Boots, & Hover over to the side.

Then off you go to the Fire Temple ;)

BTW: Go get your OOT (E) & (U) Update to paste in PJ64 Cheat File.

Last edited:
OP
dave_luther

dave_luther

Dangerous Dave
thanx gent, u da man, will there be any other problems such as this later in the game if you know?

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
No Thank God, That is the only one.
Sorry about the Mem Save Prob, But still there are ways around it as you see, For Cheaters alike lol

zelda

I had faced the exact same problem. The only way out was to load a state in which I did not have all the equipment, i.e. a save state before using the all equipment cheat. The door opens when the goron gives you the goron tunic, but since you already have it, the door won't open!