Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    nice shots

i'll get some tonight.. trying to think of a good game to take pics of, any suggestions?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I can see that it'd be possible to filter textures in Saturn emulation... much like it's possible on PSX... but how are they accelerating the video? How does Satourne use OpenGL? Do they just rely on OpenGL to interpolate quads into triangles?
    -Tagrineth, flying above at the speed of an African swallow, because European swallows are wimps!

'What happen ?' 'Somebody set up us the bomb.' 'We get signal.' 'What !' 'Main screen turn on.' 'Its you !!' 'How are you Gentlemen?' 'All your base are belong to us.' 'You are on the way to destruction.' 'What you say !!' 'You have no chance to survive make your time.' 'Ha ha ha ha ....' 'Captain !!' 'Take off every 'ZIG' !!' 'You know what you doing.' 'Move 'ZIG'.' 'For great justice.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    AFAIK, OpenGL supports the quads natively, it's among the first thing you learn in Ogl tutorials. (search for glBegin(GL_QUADS);)

I don't know if the cards support quads in hardware, or if the driver converts them into triangles, but it can easilly be done
    Last edited by zorbid; May 21st, 2003 at 23:14.
    Mmmh I'm thirsty.
    I don't think you should drink that. It looks bad for you.
    Nonsense, it makes me feel great, smarter, more agressive. . . . I feel like I could . . . like I could . . .
    TAKE OVER THE WORLD !!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Originally posted by zorbid
    AFAIK, OpenGL supports the quads natively, it's among the first thing you learn in Ogl tutorials. (search for glBegin(GL_QUADS);)

I don't know if the cards support quads in hardware, or if the driver converts them into triangles, but it can easilly be done
    That's what I meant. Sure you can do quads in OGL, but not on modern hardware... not since Direct3D's inception, anyway. Actually, I take that back, nVidia held out with quads longer than any other IHV but they jumped over to triangles with Riva128.

Yes, quads can be converted to triangles for hardware rasterisation... but that could cause some horribly broken graphics if any Saturn games used non-coplanar vertices on their quads, which I'm sure at least a few did...
    -Tagrineth, flying above at the speed of an African swallow, because European swallows are wimps!

'What happen ?' 'Somebody set up us the bomb.' 'We get signal.' 'What !' 'Main screen turn on.' 'Its you !!' 'How are you Gentlemen?' 'All your base are belong to us.' 'You are on the way to destruction.' 'What you say !!' 'You have no chance to survive make your time.' 'Ha ha ha ha ....' 'Captain !!' 'Take off every 'ZIG' !!' 'You know what you doing.' 'Move 'ZIG'.' 'For great justice.'

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    How about Guardian Heroes? I tried it a week ago with my GeForce 2 and had some black Lines in the game. Now I have a Geforce 4 ti 4200, the game runs a LITTLE faster and the black lines are still there. Anyone any suggestions how to get rid of them?

I play with 640x480 and have an Athlon 1600+ XP

Metal´up your Ass!!!!!!! leocabron's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Robotica with GiriGiri (perfect sound, perfect graphics)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    ..::SoloSEGA::..

"Todo el mundo de SEGA a tu disposición"

http://solosega.cjb.net

http://solosega.tk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Guardian Heroes w/ GGS..

Attached Images Attached Images  

• Advertising

advertising
      EmuTalk.net