What's new

Saturn Emulation Screenshots

Talas

Son of the Sky
Indeed? So this idea of sega with selling old Saturn games via the internet hasnt worked huh

Geet

Dragon Force

My Favorite Saturn Game!!! Dragon Force!!! :bouncy:

GiriGiri. Graphics are perfect, speed is same as saturn, the music skips and pauses for a few seconds quite often though... i learned to tune it out...

dragonforce.jpg

JuGz

Heavy Metal Master
OMG at that GiriGiri emulator!! The bilinear filtering is awesome!! I wanna see moreeee pleaseeee :happy:

FaTb0y

hey, how do you enable billnear filtering? i have AA on but i dont know about billinear filtering. My Nights and Panzer Dragoon don't look as high quality :\

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
cooliscool said:
Amazing screens Gelon. :blink:

What emu are you using and what kind of speeds are you getting?

I use Satourne, and with my pc ... about the 40fps ... i have:

AMD ATHLON XP 1500~1700

380 MB DDR RAM

GFORCE 2 MX 64 MB

Cassini works too but i cant make work the usa bios, so i cant use it :(

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
A few more from Burning Rangers. 4 me this is the best game of console, but in emu isn't playable, it hangs when you shoot :paperbag:

EDIT: With Cassini is perfetly playable (music, videos, menus ...) but fire effect dont appear and some poligons dont have texture (but its playable at last)

My favourite :saint:

A few extras from the CD. Wallpapers

Great Wallpaper (My wallpaper)

Concept Art

Last edited:

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
And the last :( Shining Force 3 Scenario 3 ... better all (intro + o -) ... graphics are so smoother

I love this attak, sooo nice graphics ... but not working transparences :yawn:

Gelon.com

Que pasa neng!
Sonic Jam. A sonic recopilation of 16bits consoles. With a 3d engine world as extra and scans, musics, secrets ... nice ... but a bit boring

With Cassini 3dword dont have ground texture and 16bits games dont work i think ... it hang when load, i try with Satourne tomorrow

LaLLe

Dolphin Lover
ZEROne51o please use next Time jpg and no bmp cause it takes hours to load ur Pictures :plain:

fivefeet8

-= Clark Kent -X- =-
JuGz said:
Is Shining Force an only JAP game?

Shining Force 3 on the sega saturn had 3 scenarios. The first scenarios was released in the US, but the other 2 weren't.