What's new

A new nemu64.ini

Federelli

Beta Tester
A new nemu64.ini - Download here 1.11

15/5 upd-> New Download available V1.11, more games added :D
Whoa... 9 releases in one day...
Instructions: If you know of any not listed game, put it here, and i'll add it up, all credit will be listed, so just add the section, for example:

[Paper Mario]
Friendlyname=Paper Mario
Comment=E | Not Playable -> Hangs at intro

just like that, simply put it here in a new post :D

Last edited:
OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Oh come on!!

Someone has to like this idea!!
Anyway, i added over 50 games so far, updated lots of comments, for example, F-Zero X is fully playable
Plus, i added the esrb ratings :D, and fixed neon genesis evangelion... (anyone can anyway)

edit: download available on first post

Last edited:

Foxfire SeeD

Good Work :D

Hey man, thats a nice work you're doing here. Nemu is, if not the best, ONE of the best N64 emus around... But hell, WE NEED AN UPDATE INI!!! Hehehe sorry ... I'd like to help, but i'm little lazzy :(
Well, one day, i'll try to put something interesting here for the ini..

But, for now, i'd like to ask you one thing....
Which video plugin are you using? I use Jabos D3D7 1.40 and I can't run Super Smash Brothers, it freezes at the second screen, where it shows "HAL".

Well, thats all, and thanks for the new configurations on the ini :nemu:

NeTo

Emu_64 HiP Coder
Yep this is a cool idea. A thing like this will come in handy for other emus as 1964 or Project64, since emus/plugins compatabily rices everyday

Something missing is the plugins you use for some games on your list. Hope i can give you a hand with some time later.

Good luck!

Lemmy

Hrm....pretty much all i see in your ini are comments :)

You should try messing with compilermodes and EEPromSize

EEPromSize=2048 makes quite some game works

And CompilerMode=x is the most important tweak in the ini. Usually 3 is the most compatible. 1 is default. And there is also 2,4 and 5 :)

cheers

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
I know guys, i'm honoured to be answering to Lemmy, himself, amazing :D:D

I can only provide comments for games that work and those that don't, that's why i need help with the other settings, like eeprom and compilermode.
I can add the game, details, and Espr rating

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Federelli said:
[Perfect Dark]
FriendlyName=Perfect Dark
Comment=A | Fully Playable

For you, maybe, but for me, Perfect Dark *always* locks up
crashes. :( Does the new Nemu.ini fix the Perfect Dark
lock up crashing problem?

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
it's a plugin issue, it doesn't crash on glide64, but it does on rice's and jabo's
try using a glide wrapper or something
the ini manages emulator compatibility, not plugin compat

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Federelli said:
it's a plugin issue, it doesn't crash on glide64, but it does on rice's and jabo's
try using a glide wrapper or something
the ini manages emulator compatibility, not plugin compat

Glide64 still currently don't support Perfect Dark, according
to the Glide64 compatibility list.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
you'r right, it was using nemu's plugin, only the text is unreadable and, true, it crashes ocassionally after you press start, sorry!

Lemmy

Thats why you should add both of these settings (compilermode=3 and eepromsize=2048) to fix pd's locking.

hrm but i don't see why you are using jabo's dll (=emulator) for a nemu ini...? should of taken out pj64 plugin system arg...

milen

Beacuse your graphics plugin gives constant message error : unkonow error, on Voodoo cards. If you press enter all the time everything is fine, but if enter is pressed down I can't use other keys.

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
ok lemmy, whatever help you can add, please do so, you are the knowitall here, so it's your choice
And it's true, the nemu graphic dll kinda sucks at showing the error, in the case that you have no idea on how to use a debuging tool

Lemmy

Voodoo??? Wow thats old :)

Didn't know people still hate us for not supporting them properly :)

well what exactly is the error msg? maybe we can fix that..?

flow``

flow``
if you guys want, feel free to continue work on mine. i think there were a few errors reported worth fixing but i've been too busy/lazy to get much of anything done. but my junior testing is finally over so thinks should be back in action soon :)

but if it's any help just continue mine if you like

OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
Here's the ini so far, updates coming soon, flow this is based of your ini, only i changed lot's of stuff and fixed and removed, so you are the main contributor so far :D:D

I'd rather chat with you Lemmy as i feel i can help you much better in that way, but i rather you worked on fixing other things you think are necesary, instead of helping someone who just can't upgrade :p

edit: Removed, download at the first post

Last edited:
OP
Federelli

Federelli

Beta Tester
if you feel like it, we can work together :D, btw, i updated all the esrb just now, so a new version is coming soon with a few more games added

milen

The error is:

File:3DFunctions.cpp
Line:1511
Error Code: D3DERR_INVALIDCALL (0x8876086c)
Calling:Error in Lemmy's Video dll

The Line is different but the error is the same. Please at least make an option to diable all errors in your plugin.