What's new

No screen

CamKid788

Whenever I try to open JNes 0.50 Beta 2, I get no screen. The button appears on the toolbar, but there is no screen. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it still does not work. Any ideas?

setherstine

:)

I followed "clements" advice in a different post and it worked:) Go to run type regedit.exe Find the listing of Jnes in the softwear folder Delete it then remove Jnes And reinstall:) Worked for me! Oh and also I didnt have to delet my saved files either just dont delet the saves folder when you delete the other files

OP
C

CamKid788

I uninstalled and reinstalled again. It worked the first couple of times after I reinstalled, but then wouldn't show up anymore. Am I going to have to reinstall it every day from now on?

Black Ice

The same thing has happened to me and I really want it back because I miss playing all those games and no other emulators take my .sav files. :cry:

Can I get some help?

scotty

The Great One
my advice is to get another emulator, because if it is repetitive, then you might have to get another emulator. I know that I have always had a problem with using ZSNES for SNES emulation, so I had to switch to SNES9x.

dont know your NES emulators, I recommend a FCE ultra if you want higher quality picture, and NNNesterJ if you want an emulator that has really good compatibility with games you save on a regular basis.

Jabo

Emulator Developer
CamKid788 said:
Whenever I try to open JNes 0.50 Beta 2, I get no screen. The button appears on the toolbar, but there is no screen. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it still does not work. Any ideas?

Go to the downloads thread and try 0.5 final, beta 2 is old

man i should release 1.5.1 soon ...

scotty

The Great One
Re: Re: No screen

Jabo said:
Go to the downloads thread and try 0.5 final, beta 2 is old

man i should release 1.5.1 soon ...

Yes Jabo I think mot people would agree with you. It has bee awhile since Ive seen anything from you. It is good to actually see your posting stuff again