Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What are the controls for Nemu 64?

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    For those having not transparent water in zelda ocarina of time, inside zoras domain, get Jabo_Direct3D6.dll inside Project64 folder, and change GFXDLL=LemD3D8.dll to GFXDLL=Jabo_Direct3D6.dll in nemu's config.ini to correct the issue.

Nemu64 for the win, i just love it, the only emulator i could bind mouseclicks, not only keyboard in input config !!

@mariogirl92
    To see, and change the controls in Nemu, menu 'Plugins', 'configure input plugin...'

16-bit Corpse | Moderator Agozer's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by samuka View Post
    the only emulator i could bind mouseclicks, not only keyboard in input config !!
    Not true. The N-Rage Input plugin does this as well, and it works in all N64 emulators that support the plugin specs.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

N64 NEMU water texture problem in Zora's Domain

Quote Originally Posted by bakon View Post

"However, once I got into the Zora's domain, I realized that there was a bit more than a small problem with the game. The entire water texture that signifies the top of the water part of the game is completely an opaque aqua color. Underneath the texture, the water looks fine, but you can't see through it.

-update january 16

figured it out, don't worry about it. having a little trouble with the oot retexture pack though, can't get the rice video's plugin to let me change the textures - it says advanced options are not allowed or something like that.
    "

Bakon,

I'm having the same exact problem with nemu64 and can't seem to make it work - you said you figured it out, what'd you do???

Thanks so much for any help

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by samuka View Post
    For those having not transparent water in zelda ocarina of time, inside zoras domain, get Jabo_Direct3D6.dll inside Project64 folder, and change GFXDLL=LemD3D8.dll to GFXDLL=Jabo_Direct3D6.dll in nemu's config.ini to correct the issue.
    I am also having problems with the lack of transparent water in Zora's Domain. I tried your suggestion, and all I get is a black screen on Nemu. Is there anything else I can do?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by Kahenraz View Post
    Q: I'm trying to load Jabo's d3d 6 1.5 into Nemu, but it gives me an error when I start the emulator telling me that it cannot initialize.

A: Go into your PJ64 (or 1964) main directory and copy the file msvcr70.dll, into Nemu's main directory - NOT the plugin folder. (Thanks Trotterwatch!)
    I'm getting this error with Jabo_DInput.dll, Jabo_Direct3D6.dll, Jabo_Direct3D8.dll and Jabo_Dsound.dll, and this solution hasn't helped. This file isn't even present in my PJ64 directory, but is in \Windows\System32. This leaves me with only LemD3D8 for graphics which is really buggy.

I was getting that lockup at "waiting for input" too, but it seems to have stopped. I was actually wondering why I hadn't changed the default controls, forgetting about the problem entirely.

BTW, Scroll Lock really needs to be documented better. I never knew about it either, and was annoyed that games ran so fast with sound off.

[edit] Scroll Lock does nothing for me. >_<
    Last edited by HyperHacker; June 11th, 2007 at 06:14. Reason: banana
    'Zig' Bus Lines. Moving for great justice since AD 2101.
    There are 11 types of people in the world: Those who can count in Binary and those who can't.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

N64 Game Shark Code Value

Q:What is the game shark code value on game shark feature for the Nemu08 because i sure as heck don't know?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Nemu64's Gameshark support is practically worthless due to its interface. You have to click Add after every line, and then it appears to add them in alphabetical order, which breaks things like Dx and 50-type codes.
    'Zig' Bus Lines. Moving for great justice since AD 2101.
    There are 11 types of people in the world: Those who can count in Binary and those who can't.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I'm having a problem with Banjo Tooie is running abnormally fast(between 100 to 230 FPS),and freezes when I try to load a file.Help please.

EmuTalk Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    What do I do to change the graphics plugin?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast