What's new

Unofficial Nemu64 FAQ

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Yeah, sure. How stupid is going through forums and looking 5 pages back just to post a question when you simply can hit the new topic button?

Tesla-Guy

Doomulation said:
Yeah, sure. How stupid is going through forums and looking 5 pages back just to post a question when you simply can hit the new topic button?
Doom not everybody checks all topics of all forums in emutalk.net. Maybe they didn't remember, maybe they saw this forum and posted it here too... Don't be so aggressive to ppl

Little_Timmy

Unsolved:
Q: I was playing a game (OOT in my case) for a long period of time and my game + my whole system locked up. I can't unlock it!

-This has happend to me twice. The only way around is to reboot. I can only assume that it's a core related issue.

I have had this problem too. I fixed it by setting the priority down to low using the windows task manager. [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Delete] to bring it up, right click on the application. Click on go to process. Right click on process. Click Set Priority, and set it to low. Click yes. For some reason the computer will favour the game and won't take input from any source other than that of the game's code. I suggest doing this BEFORE you play the game. If the game "freezes" durring play afterwards, just press [Ctrl]+[Alt]+[Delete] again and it works fine.

jaffa

Please help, when I try to start up nemu64, it says 'A required .DLL file, KAILLERACLIENT.DLL, was not found.

daedalus plugin 5.4.1 nemu 64

boting up nemu 64 + get this naty little message >: /
Error loading Library RiceDaedalus.5.4.1dll
Execution will continue but you will noy be able to use this plugin.
Im total noob so dont hammer me with insults if this message seems dumb to you . >: P Thank you.

Asian

I have a big problem...I tried to start up DK 64 and it requires an Expansion Pack...otherwise I can't play it...

what do i do?!?!?

LexIcon

Hi guys! I couldnt solve the problem of the FAST SPEED computer thing... I've tried both pressing scroll lock and F8, but the problem still remains.... the game is still too fast.... Can u guys help me?

Gorxon

Administrator
Asian said:
I have a big problem...I tried to start up DK 64 and it requires an Expansion Pack...otherwise I can't play it...

what do i do?!?!?

Go to options and set RDRAM to 8MB. If you don't know how please reply and I'll explain more in detail.

Asian

...Now whenever I load the rom...it shows up with that annoying
"NEMU Has performed an illegal operation and must be closed down immediatly"

I got the 8 mb thing though ;)

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
Asian said:
...Now whenever I load the rom...it shows up with that annoying
"NEMU Has performed an illegal operation and must be closed down immediatly"

The above message means Nemu crashed.

I know you're using Windows 98 or Windows 95, because of the exact wording of the error message that appears when an application crashes,
"X

This program has performed an illegal operation and
will be shut down.

Close Details>>"

Example:

Nemu64

This program has performed an illegal operation and
will be shut down.

Close Details>> (Displays the crash information)

Possible causes:

Overclocking the processor, not enough processor voltage, Vcore,
corrupted plugin, corrupted emulator file, bad ROM dump, a ROM that got corrupted because of HDD data corruption or a driver problem.

Also, if the Nintendo 64 games were playable before, please see the following information:

Q: Nemu crashes when I try to play a game I KNOW works! I've played it before on Nemu and it still works on other emus.

A: Ok, to fix this put both Nemu and the roms in directories with no spaces. What I did was put Nemu in my C:\, and my roms in a rom folder within Nemu's directory. So Nemu is located at (C:\Nemu08\), and the roms are located at (C:\Nemu08\Roms\)

Last edited:

Sygon_gamer

The ultimate jobbie
k noo when i load up my rom (mario 64) i get to the "press start" screen and i cannea press start is this the rom or wit (ive set the controler to what i need and it still dont work if its not the rom how do ya fix it

Flying Dutch

Error in Input code

When I load a rom I get the error:

ERROR IN INPUT CODE
Access to the input device has been lost. It must be reacquired.

But how must I Do that

Federelli

Beta Tester
Are you using a gamepad?
If so, it seems that the connection to the PC is somewhat buggy, there may be a bad contact or something

Lord Ingo

when i load a rom, everything works fine, until it's complete, then it just says NEMUlating in the lower left corner. What should i do?

NaviMUSTdie

Ok I have a problem, big surprise right. Ok I am "trying" to play paper mario, on the nemu64 (best emulator for 64 without question) now i have read through most of the forum and have found loads of helpfull stuff, but i recently updated my nemu64 ini file with one that Federelli posted like a year ago, and now paper mario dosnt work. It used to, kinda, but now not at all. I was hoping someone could help me with a new working ini, and possibly a sugestion for a graphic plugin that will work with my NIVIDIA 5200 video card right now i am using Direct64 v0.5 ALPHA <Direct64.dll> and it worked great (Untill my little .ini problem) the only thing that it had trouble with on Paper mario was the transperancy around the cheractures, there wasnt any there was just boxes around them i would post picture but cant seem to figure out how. oh well is there anyone who can help me? Thank you.