What's new

Help!!dreamemu?

chee2repair

Help. i just download the dreamemu003 i dont know how to use it? Can i just buy a Dreamcast cd can play with the emulater diretly? Anyway what is the ip.bin

Dreamcolation

Nope.

Nope u cant, Dreamemu cannot play commercial games and probly wont play them for a long time. :(

Can we get like a banner or somthing in the Dreamemu forum stating:

"Dreamemu unfortunatly does not yet play commercial games, if you have a technical question about Dreamemu or how it works, please read the "Readme.txt" file distributed with Dreamemu, Thank you"

Sorry, but the same question keeps cropping up :)

OP
C

chee2repair

then how to use it?

How can i use it or where can i download bios for dreamcast .i not understand what is dump bios.

Dreamcolation

The bios is in no way important.

Belive you me, The bios is in no way important, infact its so not important that its .... not important ???

OP
C

chee2repair

Then?

Is that i download a rom from any site, then i can play it ? or can i buy a Dreamcast cd and use nero burning rom and convert it to ISO 9006 file and play? Thank you. :colgate:

Dreamcolation

ooeww!!! weve been over this :)

:stupid:
Ok Listen!

You cannot play ANY commercial games on ANY Dreamcast Emulator at this present state of development. And no you cannot download the roms and play them, because it isnt possible. And no, Do not! ask about roms here.

BinoX

Dreamemu Tester
And play bomberman on if you can be bothered to sit and wait for the main game to load :)